Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222324252627282930313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: APC223-SA Final specifications - place your order now.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    I don't know Bfiles, I might have misplaced your order......
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    I don't know Bfiles, I might have misplaced your order......
    LOL!!!!!
    Just so long as Grumpy doesn't touch it I'm happy!!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

What is the barrel twist rate?

I've been looking for a non-restricted 223 with 1:7 and so far the only viable option is the Tavor which I'm not terribly fond of
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    Can't make up my mind! Acr or this acp223! There's more support in North America for the acr I would imagine so that could also be a deciding factor. But according to reviews these Swiss made guns have amazing fit and finish inside and out

Quote Originally Posted by BadAsMo View Post
    What is the barrel twist rate?

I've been looking for a non-restricted 223 with 1:7 and so far the only viable option is the Tavor which I'm not terribly fond of
    Our second PO could be for 1:7 twist barrels but ETA would be the second quarter of 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike112288 View Post
    Can't make up my mind! Acr or this acp223! There's more support in North America for the acr I would imagine so that could also be a deciding factor. But according to reviews these Swiss made guns have amazing fit and finish inside and out
    "More support for the ACR in North America". I would doubt that as even with good intentions it is tougher to get parts out of the US rather than Switzerland. B&T support Wolverine superbly, we possibly get better support from them than anyone else. Wolverine Supplies has in the past, when it has been required cannibalised parts from new guns to keep their customers firearms serviced, I don't think anyone can beat that!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Our second PO could be for 1:7 twist barrels but ETA would be the second quarter of 2017.
    Why not just start taking deposits for the 1:7 twist now?
    Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
    Ad mores natura recurrit damnatos, fixa et mutari nescia
    Ubi concordia, ibi victoria
    Fortis fortuna adiuvat

Quote Originally Posted by Mike112288 View Post
    I'd go with the apc223, and will be looking into the apc308 when they are available for pre-order. A few big reasons: it's nice to own something a little different, I think the fit and finish are superior to the acr, and my previous experiences with wolverine. Have dealt with them more than any other dealer on here and they have met or exceeded my expectations every time. Only reason I haven't ordered one is due to budget limitations and the fact that I already have a nonrestricted black rifle and another on order.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Part # BT-36056 B&T Sporting Carbine APC223 dedicated Canadian Version. Non Restricted
    • Cal ,223 Rem (5.56 Nato chamber) semi automatic only
    • Barrel length 477 mm Factory fitted loather Walther
    • “Match length” hand guards.
    • Ambidextrous safety & magazine release
    • Two magazines 5/30 pinned
    • Vertical foregrip
    • Open sights to fit NAC (Nato Accessory rail)
    • Flash hider
    • Foldable stock (Skelton)
    • 3 rubber rail covers
    • Cleaning kit, sling, case and manual

Regular price $3,900.00 Introductory special $3,600.00 plus shipping and tax

Please note, short hand guards will not work with the gas system on the long barrel
    A stock with a cheek piece is available as an option $492.75 but the stock supplied is more ridge and enhances accuracy
    A two port compensator $119.95 is available as an option but better accuracy has been obtained with the flash hider.

Part # BT-36058 B&T rifle APC223 restricted
    • Cal .223 Rem (5.56 mm Nato chamber)
    • Barrel length 264 mm
    • Ambidextrous safety & magazine release
    • Two magazines 5/30 pinned
    • Vertical foregrip
    • Open sights for NAR (Nato Accessary rail)
    • Two chamber compensator
    • Foldable stock (Skeleton)
    • Three rubber rail cove
    • Cleaning kit, sling, case and manual

Regular price $3,675.00 Introductory special $3,385.00 plus shipping and tax
    A retractable stock is available as an option $845.95

We can accept orders now with a $200 deposit, ETA to e confirmed.

Here are the technical detail of the Lothar Walther barrels we will use in the APC223 Canada;

Material 34CrNiMo6
    Chamber .223Rem (5.56 CIP) polished
    Twist 9” (229mm) right hand
    Grooves 6
    Land 5.56 + 0.02
    Grove 5.69 + 0.03
    Straightness -0.01 drop-gauge 150mm long

The front grip is the standard we use but is a 3rd party OEM product we get made for us.

BR Karl B&T
    Rifles look great John! Tempted, but have a deal with my wife where I can buy all the rifles I want but have to sell one each time I buy one . Since I haven't even received the last one I bought yet...

Have read about the options to change the buttstock to a retractable one and think you said you were looking into a buffer tube adaptor? Was wondering what else is user replaceable and compatible with M4 style parts. Trigger, handguard, pistol grip? Looks pretty much perfect to me as is, but was wondering what the options are to change/tweak things later (which is part of the fun of these modern sporting rifles)?

Five years for the RCMP to classify this???? Damn! Really want to order one of these, but will have to settle for some parts and magazines from you guys for the time being...

I'm sure it's mentioned or shot down somewhere in this forum , will it be possible to swap out barrels ( 223 to 300 blk out ) after purchase ?