Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tikka Field Competition build from Frank Galli of Sniper's Hide

What's the MSRP for the Field Competition chassis? Just the core, or with a Magpul PRS.

Hi, I have a tikka t3 ctr. Which chassis do you recommend and where can I get it done in Montreal ? Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRadar View Post
    What's the MSRP for the Field Competition chassis? Just the core, or with a Magpul PRS.
    The Field Competition chassis is not sold as a Core variant. I could find a way to upgrade your fore-end if you order it right off the bat like that but this would be a custom order. Since I don't know for what model of action you are looking for I'll assume that it's for a Rem700 (price may vary based on action model). The MSRP for the Field Core is 739.95 $ in short action. Then an upgraded fore-end tube would be an extra charge of about 35$

If you want me to manage your order and organize a deal with your closest dealer PM me with your complete coordinates and exact configuration.

Thanks for your support.

Best regards
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by patsow87 View Post
    Hi, I have a tikka t3 ctr. Which chassis do you recommend and where can I get it done in Montreal ? Thanks !
    Hello Sir

It's very diffucult for me to answer your question as needs vary a lot from a person to the other based on what they wish to accomplish (hunting, recreational shooting, extreme range shooting, etc) so I suggest that you give me a call during working hours at 514-821-7983

You can do some homework using this link and see what models would suit you the best: http://www.cadexdefence.com/catalog-flipbook/

Then if you want to purchase from your closest or preferred dealer I suggest you check this link: http://www.cadexdefence.com/find-a-dealer/

Thanks and let me know if I could be of more help.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Best regards
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    The Field Competition chassis is not sold as a Core variant. I could find a way to upgrade your fore-end if you order it right off the bat like that but this would be a custom order. Since I don't know for what model of action you are looking for I'll assume that it's for a Rem700 (price may vary based on action model). The MSRP for the Field Core is 739.95 $ in short action. Then an upgraded fore-end tube would be an extra charge of about 35$

If you want me to manage your order and organize a deal with your closest dealer PM me with your complete coordinates and exact configuration.

Thanks for your support.

Best regards
    I am waiting for the new 24" Tikka CTR 6.5CM to make it's way over us. As soon as I get my hands on one, I'll fire you guys an email to get things started.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12