Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deal done

BANNED
    I wait for canpar deliver my spx..... the wait kill me....but it will be here soon.

Wow! Amazing prices!

BANNED
    Milarms can you take a minute to check email , i try to wrote an email to you two times since friday, no answer, I have issue with one of the two 5590a1 , i ordered to you, please contact.

Thanks...

BANNED
    The deal is not done for me !

HI Milarm ! one week after ,,,,, 3 emails, 2 call, no answer !!!

At phone , a guy told me that only Cody can make a decision . wake up Cody!

I bought two 509a1 shotgun , first one was perfect on 21-10 , the other on 28-10 have missed part (No box retail box for the bayonet and no authenticity paper ), and many scratch on it and some glue on the receiver (price tag ???),

I don' t thing , it' s fair , i paid the same amount of money for a demo than the other brand new shotgun.

and you charged my CC twice for the shotgun i bought on the 28 oct.!!

so give a credit , or i will resend you your demo (or used gun) , and refund my cc if you double charged.
    This is just a reminder , i hope you will take a minute for resolve my problem.
    Last edited by Molon.Labe; 11-13-2016 at 05:37 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yes on last years sale I got a Genesis ( must have been old stock or display) because it didn't come with any of the extra bits, no box or bullet starter etc. Didn't know that but I guess when things are on sale!! It would be good if they told you the condition for sure.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Yes on last years sale I got a Genesis ( must have been old stock or display) because it didn't come with any of the extra bits, no box or bullet starter etc. Didn't know that but I guess when things are on sale!! It would be good if they told you the condition for sure.
    i hope they reply my email soon, if not, i will resend the gun , unacceptable for me to sale a gun for a new one , when it' s not.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon.Labe View Post
    i hope they reply my email soon, if not, i will resend the gun , unacceptable for me to sale a gun for a new one , when it' s not.
    Took a little time and a few phone calls and emails but Cody sorted out my problem.
    Great deals on their sales and I'm sure they are still catching up.

BANNED
    UPdate : Milarm has double charged my CC , REfund their error after one week and half.

The gun never fired, Cody told it' s not a demo, but at the end it's a showcase gun for three weeks. with many scratches on it, offer me little credit that was not enough for me, I will buy another elsewhere.

I will send the gun tomorrow, at my expense, but after some emails to Cody at the end he write me , they will pay the shipping cost, we will see.... another lost of time.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon.Labe View Post
    UPdate : Milarm has double charged my CC , REfund their error after one week and half.

The gun never fired, Cody told it' s not a demo, but at the end it's a showcase gun for three weeks. with many scratches on it, offer me little credit that was not enough for me, I will buy another elsewhere.

I will send the gun tomorrow, at my expense, but after some emails to Cody at the end he write me , they will pay the shipping cost, we will see.... another lost of time.
    I explained the entire time through the whole chain of emails to send the gun back COD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12