Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Better late than Never!!! NON RESTRICTED Bushmaster ACR DMR exists!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Not a bad price really when you consider it has the Geissele Super ACR pre-installed and the normal enhanced is what, like $3k+?
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Not a bad price really when you consider it has the Geissele Super ACR pre-installed and the normal enhanced is what, like $3k+?
    for sure, I know I need one but another unexpected NR black rifle purchase just happened.

Super GunNutz
    Tagged.

I second the PRS stock question!

Is there any chance we can get these in Coyote brown FDE and with the MOE forend ? And where are those conversion kits isnt this suppose to be a modular rifle chassis.

CGN Regular
    I'd take 1 with conversion
    In
    .556 and .300blk

Damn that's a hot rifle but $3400..

Quote Originally Posted by tinman304 View Post
    Twist rate?

1 in 7 twist

Quote Originally Posted by Gravel Agency View Post
    The wait is over! We never gave up on this project, and now we bring to you the Unicorn of the Canadian firerams scene! A 100% factory original,and factory guaranteed NON RESTRICTED BUSHMASTER ACR DMR!!!
    Attachment 71754

Contact your favorite dealer now, there are less than 100 of these bad oscars in our first shipment so act fast to avoid waiting even longer!
    Gravel - So some people are showing photos of these having the polymer handguard but saying it's the tri/quad rail that's coming on them... Some (ie: Grouse River) are showing AND saying these have the straight ACR polymer handguard. Can you clarify if all units coming to Canada are the same and which handguard they will have?

Also, same goes for them having the Magpul PRS... But yet the photo is an ACR stock. Has Bushmaster not distributed photos of what the actual products will appear? (I actually like the ACR look of the stock.. Kinda questioning how good the PRS will look).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Chris Kyle April 8, 1974 - February 2, 2013

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN_32 View Post
    Gravel - So some people are showing photos of these having the polymer handguard but saying it's the tri/quad rail that's coming on them... Some (ie: Grouse River) are showing AND saying these have the straight ACR polymer handguard. Can you clarify if all units coming to Canada are the same and which handguard they will have?

Also, same goes for them having the Magpul PRS... But yet the photo is an ACR stock. Has Bushmaster not distributed photos of what the actual products will appear? (I actually like the ACR look of the stock.. Kinda questioning how good the PRS will look).
    The ACR DMR will be arrving with the full quad rail and PRS stock, as pictured in our ad.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast