Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Better late than Never!!! NON RESTRICTED Bushmaster ACR DMR exists!

cant help but notice the price on guns like this is always relevant as to whether they are restricted or not. If it wasn't restricted my guess is 1500-2000 range. As with my XCR , wasn't many or any choices back when i bought my first Robinson M96,that gun nearly 20 years ago was 2500$, then later when the XCR,s came down the pipe, Still isn't a lot of choices, that's why these are 3400$.But its worth the " NON RESTRICTED SURCHARGE" to be able to go driving around the countryside coyote hunting or gopher shooting with that in the front seat without any worries I admit. But it would be nice to see something more on the 1000-1500 mrange
    Last edited by Gldnbear; 10-31-2016 at 11:37 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gldnbear View Post
    cant help but notice the price on guns like this is always relevant as to whether they are restricted or not. If it wasn't restricted my guess is 1500-2000 range. same as my XCR , wasn't many or any choices back when i bought my first Robinson M96,that gun nearly 20 years ago was 2500$, then later when the XCR,s came down the pipe, Still isn't a lot of choices, that's why these are 3400$.But its worth the " NON RESTRICTED SURCHARGE" to be able to go driving around the countryside coyote hunting or gopher shooting with that in the front seat without any worries I admit. But it would be nice to see something more on the 1000-1500 mrange
    Ah, the famous NR surcharge. Yep. It's real...

Maybe look into a T81?

Whats the FRT#? Cant seem to find it...

cant help but notice the price on guns like this is always relevant as to whether they are restricted or not. If it wasn't restricted my guess is 1500-2000 range. As with my XCR , wasn't many or any choices back when i bought my first Robinson M96,that gun nearly 20 years ago was 2500$, then later when the XCR,s came down the pipe, Still isn't a lot of choices, that's why these are 3400$.But its worth the " NON RESTRICTED SURCHARGE" to be able to go driving around the countryside coyote hunting or gopher shooting with that in the front seat without any worries I admit. But it would be nice to see something more on the 1000-1500 mrange
    The MSPR of this thing is 2799 USD down in the states.

With that CDN peso is over 30% less than USD, dealers are basically charging the US street price.

If you think the dealers are hosing you, you should blame the weak CDN dollar. You need to adjust to the new world order where CDN is back to the value in the early 2000's.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

same as when arms east had them for sale year ago i got one same price lets get some add ons made for them like hand guard

The Magpul PRS stock and Geissele trigger is worth at least $500 alone. Even a used ACR restricted on the EE is going for $2500 then you have to buy the NR barrel , gunsmith fees and re-classification with RCMP. When you put that into prospective with low canadian dollar you realize that its a fair deal, even a great deal. Its a turn key set up.
    Last edited by johnnybeachboy; 11-01-2016 at 01:10 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    Anything you buy costs you $1.35 in CDN dollar.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Someone please do a 100m scoped accuracy review....

When will the 6.8 models be coming in?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LEXRated's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kidako View Post
    Who is selling them in Ontario
    ^^ This... or is it simply any favorite spot can place an order?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast