IWI X95 is approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
North Sylva is proud to announce the Approval of the IWI X95!

The new Tavor® X95™ is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR® SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.

Best of all, the X95 is available, from the factory in a non-restricted configuration through North Sylva.

You asked for it, we delivered!

Introductory MAP pricing of $2,599 CAD!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23rd Feb 2017: IMPORTANT UPDATE! X95 will start to arrive to your local dealer early next week! :)

Effective April 1st, 2017 the X95 MAP price will be increased to $2699.

XB16.jpg

Attachments

• XB16.jpg
    XB16.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 21,201
Last edited:
Excelllent! I hope the X95 will come in FDE. Will NR barrel be 223 or 556? Will NR conversion kits be available in 9mm, 7.62x39 or 6.8SPC?

Last edited:
Does it have the same 1:7 barrel twist rate as the predecessor?

I hope so.
If 1:7, then it's on my late Christmas list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom