Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poly 80's now available in COLOUR

Poly 80's now available in COLOUR

Now available for advanced orders are the Polymer 80 frame kits in colour.

Colours currently available from Polymer 80 are, Flat Dark Earth (FDE), OD Green (ODG) and White (WHT). You can find each here;

Flat Dark Earth;

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...?id=2904&bc=no

OD Green;

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...?id=2905&bc=no

White;

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...?id=2906&bc=no

BANNED
    Tagged

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I would like to see complete kits, with everything you need, maybe 3 different levels, good better best type of thing! I would buy a medium quality ( barrel/sites etc) . For a reasonable price!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    I would like to see complete kits, with everything you need, maybe 3 different levels, good better best type of thing! I would buy a medium quality ( barrel/sites etc) . For a reasonable price!
    We won't be offering kits as we've mentioned in another post due to the wide variety of options. Of all the packages people have ordered there has been nothing that shows a STD package.

Scott

CGN Regular
    seems like buying a used Glock is way cheaper than buying all these parts kits,a used Glock 17 and one of these 80% lowers are you're good to go,,
    but why no 80% AR lowers??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Questar2 View Post
    We won't be offering kits as we've mentioned in another post due to the wide variety of options. Of all the packages people have ordered there has been nothing that shows a STD package.

Scott
    Thanks again Scott, I don't think I would want a kit with the letters S T D anyway I will watch those videos and what other folks are buying/ assembling for a bit, and then come up with a plan! Cheers

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    seems like buying a used Glock is way cheaper than buying all these parts kits,a used Glock 17 and one of these 80% lowers are you're good to go,,
    The short answer on the AR lowers is simply demand. We haven't been asked for them.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Thanks again Scott, I don't think I would want a kit with the letters S T D anyway I will watch those videos and what other folks are buying/ assembling for a bit, and then come up with a plan! Cheers
    If we can help in any way just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    I thought about that as well. I've never taken a Glock apart, but I would assume there may be minimal damage done to the parts upon removal. Plus the parts offered here are mostly stuff I would normally put inside an OEM Glock anyway I.E: Wolf springs, SS components etc.

Might as well build a better mouse trap, no?

Be nice if someone would bring in the James Madison tactical 80% ar 15 receivers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast