Thread: GST Precision Website

GST Precision Website

Hey everyone,

I am currently redesigning my website to become a E-Commerce site with Credit Card payment and everything else.

It unfortunately takes a bit of time getting used to the new editing programs and all the required sub-programs for an e-commerce. I am hoping to have it up a running, Beta version, in about 1 week.

In the meantime you may see different layout and weird pages on the site, it's all normal I am testing.

Thank you for your patience.

I can be reached at info@gstprecision.ca for orders and products inquiries.

Thanks
    GST

New E-Commerce Website is up and running. I am adding new products every day. I am ordering more flashlight models and some EGW bases in the next week. If you need a special EGW base let me know so I can add it to my order.

Accepting Credit Cards and EMT.

If there is any bugs/issues let me know so I can try and fix them. The new website editing software is quite a learning curve, I am learning as I go.

Thanks for your patience
    GST

Looks good so far!
    |CCFR|

AR10 GST Muzzle Break on Windam Weaponry .308

Hi

Just purchased a muzzle break from GST for my AR10 Windham like it very much, another gun club member has a Precision Armament on same AR10 Windham sides exhaust is more agressive than GST and at every shot I had the blast in my face,,,,and does not have two small hole on top...so I am happy with it.
    Thanks Gaétan

here is a picture

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks for sharing your experience Gilles. I am happy the muzzle brakes are working great for everyone so far. I have received a few videos and many emails from happy customers.

Cheers
    GST