Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mossberg 590A1 Blackwater Speed Feed 12GA on Sale

Expried Business Member
    We sold out of the initial batch the was available at 599$, but managed to secure one more at a slightly higher price of 689.99. It is the last one available.

http://wanstallsonline.com/mossber-5...-12-gauge.html

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    We sold out of the initial batch the was available at 599$, but managed to secure one more at a slightly higher price of 689.99. It is the last one available.

http://wanstallsonline.com/mossber-5...-12-gauge.html
    Guess it doesn't matter how much higher. I bought it.

Expried Business Member
    And just like that, all are sold out. Stay tuned for future deals!

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    And just like that, all are sold out. Stay tuned for future deals!
    Mine was perfect thanks for the great deal!!!
    "Well done is better than well said"

Benjamin Franklin

Awesome deal. sorry i missed it...

What's with the brown welds attaching the sights on these shotguns?

They are probably 'brazed' in place.

So, I bought one of these. I was super happy to get a good deal on a shotgun that had all the features I was looking for...Mossberg's product lineup can get confusing at times, but here was everything in one package!
    When it arrived, I was happy to see that Wanstall's had included a stack of their targets, which are great; I am about to start loading my own ammo, and these will be a great reference for recipes that work.

The only problem was, my shotgun had the front sight missing. Not a big deal, right? The gun is under warranty. I contacted Wanstall's with pictures, including the box and all its contents (no it was not hiding in the box), the front sight with missing blade, and the serial number. They told me they would look into it, and I waited.

Apparently Wanstall's handles warranty claims on Mondays, and Mossberg's warranty centre is closed Mondays (at least this is what I was told). Seems like a speed bump, but oh well. The only real thing where I could say the ball was dropped was that 12 days after I had sent the pictures, again Wanstall's contacted me and asked for the serial number. I replied that I had sent it with my initial email, 12 days ago.

Long story short, while home with the family over Christmas/New Years, Wanstall's called me to clarify whether I wanted to send the whole gun back, or whether they should send me the part and I'd fix it myself.
    At this point, I've waited 2 months and all it takes is an Allen key and some Loc-Tite. I had indicated this when asked by email, but hey fair enough, the guy wants to make sure.

So, I said send me the part, and he sent it that day by registered mail. I had it a few days later and finally fixed the gun.

Yes, there was a delay of 2 months there, including 12 unnecessary days...but I have to say I was impressed with how Wanstall's handled it. No questions asked after I sent pictures, just "OK we'll take care of it".
    And so they did. Of course I hope not to have any warranty issues with new guns, but if I did, I'm sure they would be good for it.

Standing behind what you sell impresses me a lot. If you guys want to send me some more of your targets, I wouldn't say no :P but I'm happy with the gun and the price I paid, so another happy customer either way.
    “And don't you ever stand for that sort of thing! Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back! You got the right same as anyone to live and... try to kill people.” - Capt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

No complaints I've had good service from them🙂

I bought an A1 with insight forend. Was surprised the chamber has rusts, inside the action tube is rusted too and the bead sight is canted. When I referred to Wanstall's about my issue, they emailed me a shipping label and offered a refund.
    But I decided to keep the rifle and was referred by Mossberg USA to send it to Grech outdoors which handles their warranty. So it's there since mid December and I was told this week they ordered a replacement heavy barrel for it but no ETA yet. It was manufactured 2014.
    If you want to survive...then you must be built for the kill...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234