Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4656585960616263646566676869707172737476 ... LastLast

Thread: *** CZ 858 Update ***

Quote Originally Posted by derrick1978 View Post
    Who thought it would be a good idea to have "Molon Labe" embossed on the rifle?
    +1
    yes WHO??
    great idea!!! Super marketing!!!
    All the publicity!!
    Love it!

If i had the money for one i would buy one for sure.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jparent View Post
    Doesn't bother me, but I don't matter and I also don't work for the RCMP. They knew importing this batch would be contentious and they were also aware that placing a "come and take it" slogan on the rifle would be insightful towards the RCMP. Well, here we are.

Doesn't bother me, but I don't matter and I also don't work for the RCMP. They knew importing this batch would be contentious and they were also aware that placing a "come and take it" slogan on the rifle would be insightful towards the RCMP. Well, here we are.
    I always respected the RCMP for operating without "Fear, Favor or Affection."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I always respected the RCMP for operating without "Fear, Favor or Affection."
    Yes, always fair and unbiased.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Thanks for all the support, I spent my weekend preparing my appeal submission to the RCMP SFSS, this will be couriered to them tomorrow. It finished up been close to 4 pages long plus numerous supporting documents. We should have an answer with in 30 days of the RCMP receiving it. Keep smiling
    Good luck!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcwc View Post
    good luck!
    x2!

If it doesn't bother you then why this?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    If it doesn't bother you then why this?

Try to keep things in context. A slogan was placed on the rifle that would knowingly be insightful to the RCMP. The RCMP are the ones who make the decision on the importation of this firearm, they said no and here we are 66 pages later scratching our heads in a state of cognitive dissonance.

We live in a proud and free society where we can speak (or write) without suffering repression. The CZ858 (as submitted to the RCMP) is an unrestricted firearm and any cosmetic changes to the furniture or bolt are not be grounds to prohibit the firearm. The RCMP has an impressive internationl reputation and I am sure that this matter can and will be resolved through the documentation submitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket_James View Post
    We live in a proud and free society where we ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK (or write) without suffering repression. The CZ858 (as submitted to the RCMP) is an unrestricted firearm and any cosmetic changes to the furniture or bolt are not be grounds to prohibit the firearm. The RCMP has an impressive internationl reputation and I am sure that this matter can and will be resolved through the documentation submitted.
    There, fixed it for you.
    I am a kit hor(der)