Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mosin Sniper in Action.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Lets hope the Syrian Army can put them to good use and put an end to the war once and for all.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate.308 View Post
    Thanks for the link Void! How do you keep something lile that feed hahaha a pickup bed worth of ammo would be gone in 20 minutes?!
    Well, it's paras' weapon. 4-tonn truck carries 226 mortar bombs, 96 of them ready fused in 24 clips.

Sustained rate of fire 100-120 rds/min. 200 rds in 30 min or 300 rds with water cooling.

Considering the development of artillery radars lately, any towed set up is obsolete. They have this system mounted on MT-LB general purpose carrier, which gives it some mobility and means of escaping counter battery fire.

CGN Regular
    Looks like its starting to end in favour of the Syrian Army, judging by the fighting around Aleppo, also helps that the white house no longer seems very interested in supplying the rebels because of how much damage that has caused.

CGN Regular
    1:06: may want to take off the safety cap off the RPG before firing...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by msnacks View Post
    Looks like its starting to end in favour of the Syrian Army, judging by the fighting around Aleppo, also helps that the white house no longer seems very interested in supplying the rebels because of how much damage that has caused.
    Comes down to the US saw an opportunity to get rid of the Russian base and it didn't pan out so they move on. Unfortunately the locals are going to end up cleaning up the mess. The good news is the Kurds may end up with their own nation and the Iraqis finally have a semi competent military.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EHG View Post
    I'm impressed that the old PU scopes are still holding up after all this time.
    Probably a Chinese knockoff (like on mine )

i was waiting for the guy to fire the RPG in what looked like a room.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rick43pen View Post
    i was waiting for the guy to fire the RPG in what looked like a room.
    Not CoD RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    Well, it's paras' weapon. 4-tonn truck carries 226 mortar bombs, 96 of them ready fused in 24 clips.

Sustained rate of fire 100-120 rds/min. 200 rds in 30 min or 300 rds with water cooling.

Considering the development of artillery radars lately, any towed set up is obsolete. They have this system mounted on MT-LB general purpose carrier, which gives it some mobility and means of escaping counter battery fire.
    Makes me wonder why the Canadian arty would opt for the M777 towed 155 gun instead of an upgraded M109 155.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12