Thread: Trying to order

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Trying to order

I tried to register and order on your website tonight and had no luck. Annoying as hell.

Expired Business Member
    Oh no! What problems did you have? Some browsers have issues with showing some of our text - we're super close to launching our new website which will resolve all of that.

Feel free to PM me your name and phone number and I can call you this evening or tomorrow to take your order that way if you'd prefer.

CGN Regular
    A new website would be awesome. Current one is impossible. I always think I will just phone in an order 'later' but never get around to it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The site would not let me log in after entering all my info a few times. In any case, thanks for the call and good to talk to you.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    I have no problems with the site......

Rest assure Kate will take care of you, if you haven't done business with AmmoSupply before I highly recommend trying them out, you wont be disappointed.
    Ive only experienced nothing but the best customer service from this company.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    I have no problems with the site......

Rest assure Kate will take care of you, if you haven't done business with AmmoSupply before I highly recommend trying them out, you wont be disappointed.
    Ive only experienced nothing but the best customer service from this company.
    Agreed. Superb service.

But nobody answers my calls at 2am online orders are important to me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Don't worry guys, I'm not saying anything bad about anyone. I posted what I did to help them know that things need some tweaking. Kate called and my ammo is on the way.