Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dlask 1911 pro 9mm ejector not pinned.

Ha! You guys think it's great service that they fixed a flawed product that they would have known about when it was built, but sold it regardless? All we are seeing here is damage control.

Quote Originally Posted by twoguntim View Post
    Ha! You guys think it's great service that they fixed a flawed product that they would have known about when it was built, but sold it regardless? All we are seeing here is damage control.
    +1

Should have never passes QA

Quote Originally Posted by twoguntim View Post
    I'd suggest that no QA is ever 100%. Things slip by. It'd be a real issue if it happened a lot. Dlask went above and beyond and covered it under warranty for someone that the warranty didn't apply to. Good on them.

W O W! That is what a good after-sales should be. Given your unique situation, they corrected a manufacturing defect. DLASK will definitely be in my preferred list.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo830 View Post
    Update: I contacted Dlask, they told me their warranty only applies the original owner but this is a unique situation, so send them the gun. I sent it in 3 weeks ago and Yesterday I got it back with a brand new frame. Thanks Dlask for the great service. I'm not sure why it happened in the first place but all's well that ends well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123