Scorpio EM332A Bolt Action Rifle .22lr

I have a Norinco EM332 I owned one a few years ago and regretted selling it and then recently had an offer to get one again,
It has had a bit of use but in fair condition for the age of it but not as accurate as the previous one so I have been doing a bit of
mods to it such as pillar and epoxy bedding the stock also recrowning the barrel, also I have been improving the feel of the trigger
By lightening the pull with adjusting the spring also fitting over travel screw, I also tried turning over the 2 stage actuator and with a small vee filed to locate the spring and the trigger now is single stage and so light and smooth a definite improvement in my rifle. The Norinco NS522 has a similar single stage trigger but without the 2 stage actuator on the EM332
With the modifications done I’ve improved accuracy without doubt and just for a bit of time and effort. Someone with the Scorpio might like to see how much the trigger mods feel with there gun.
Trigger modification can be seen on.
https://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co.nz/f53/em332-trigger-89658/

Old thread, but I got one.
Put about 50 or 60 rounds through it. I TOTALLY LOVE IT. first time out with it I can hit shotgun shells at 25 yards with the iron sites. Probably nothing for you guys, but I love the rifle. Nothing about it feels like a cheap gun. Of course plastic stock, but weight, balance, solid feel, crisp action and trigger. I LOVE IT

I love my em332x but would love a standard stock for it. Any plans to bring this in with a standard style stock? Or does anyone have any info on a close match that is readily available that I can easily modify to fit?

Mystic Precision:

I have the same rifle and would like to install a linear compensator but can’t quite figure out the threading. Is it 1/2-20, or metric? I saw you have a brake on yours so you’ve already figured it out. What type of threading that works?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom