Scorpio EM332A Bolt Action Rifle .22lr

We are certainly interested in bringing in this gun and as previously noted there is a dealer show in about 10 days at North Silva and will likely order this gun along with extra mags. For what it's worth these booking shows often involve only having one sample model of new guns to view with orders shipped in the new year depending on availability. I think it's great for NS to have these threads with quality photos in an effort to gauge consumer interest. Phil.

Thanks for the kind words P&D!

And these rifles are showing in stock in our system now. :)

Thanks for the kind words P&D!

And these rifles are showing in stock in our system now. :)
Awesome, Thankyou, I will get my LGS to order 5 or 10! Cool rifles with promising accuracy!
Are the Mags showing in stock also? I would like to order 4 extra when they put in the rifle order! Cheers!

Awesome, Thankyou, I will get my LGS to order 5 or 10! Cool rifles with promising accuracy!
Are the Mags showing in stock also? I would like to order 4 extra when they put in the rifle order! Cheers!

Magazines are in stock as well. Thanks.

We have confirmed the order of these guns and mags and should see them as soon as NS gets them to us (a week or so). Please phone or email us...PM's are slow to respond. Phil.

We have them in stock and ready to ship!

Link

image_0dac97b9-8c06-4683-90e3-239968b27334.jpg

Attachments

• image_0dac97b9-8c06-4683-90e3-239968b27334.jpg
    image_0dac97b9-8c06-4683-90e3-239968b27334.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,702
What is the magazine capacity? Does it have a rail for a
Scope? Sling swivel for bipod? Please advise. Thank you.

We have both rifle and mag in stock, Tks!

Glad I tripped over this thread. Order placed and looking forward to receiving it. On a related note, those magazines look longer than the ones that came with my NS522's: Is it safe to assume that they are 10 round mags?

Now that I've ordered one, I'm curious about the back-story on this rifle. Is this a new production run of the previously available EM332's and if so, can we count on a steady supply of new guns and parts? Or, are these EM332A's made from re-worked old inventory? The real question driving my post: Should I be stocking up on spare magazines now?

for what it worth , I believe it' s the same of the em332 sold by marstar with different stock and different hand bolt,

Extra mag at this price, better to stocking up ;)

Back
Top Bottom