Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Scorpio EM332A Bolt Action Rifle .22lr

Is tha mags compatible with jw15

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis001 View Post
    I'll be able to tell you in a couple days; I have a JW15, and a Scorpion on the way...

Where can I buy this?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ivegottoys View Post
    Where can I buy this?
    Post 45&46

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis001 View Post
    Got my Scorpio yesterday, and no, they are not interchangeable. Scorpio Mage is wider, JW mag is longer Release notch (332)/lug (JW) seem to be in the same location, can not fit either in the other's hole.

The Scorpio is way over the top compared to the JW; but I have not shot the Scorpio yet, and it may be a week or two until I have time. I shared my thoughts so far here: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post13891591

Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post
    Got my Scorpio yesterday, and no, they are not interchangeable. Scorpio Mage is wider, JW mag is longer Release notch (332)/lug (JW) seem to be in the same location, can not fit either in the other's hole.

The Scorpio is way over the top compared to the JW; but I have not shot the Scorpio yet, and it may be a week or two until I have time. I shared my thoughts so far here: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post13891591
    Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post

Meroh,

Tried to get in touch with you earlier. Any ideas where I might be able to get a rear sight slide and blade for my EM332? Since the dealers/importers aren't able to get parts from Norinco, my only hope would be that someone might have a "parts" gun. Or, someone might have taken the sight off to mount a scope, then sold the gun and has the sight sitting in a box somewhere.

Any ideas?

is it possible to get in Left handed ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mwjones View Post
    does it come with a sight hood or are the grooves on the fs base decorative?
    No, no hood; just radiused groves.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I think the grooves are for adding the front part of the peep/apperture sights, not sure!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".