Scorpio EM332A Bolt Action Rifle .22lr

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
20" barrel. MSRP$237.86. Comes with one magazine.

Spare magazine. SKU#: MAG332.

0tr9sTg.jpg

GMGkS3G.jpg

QdIWGVb.jpg

b4ZnyXh.jpg

rmSOZFd.jpg

Last edited:
Looks at it closely and you see essentially a norinco anschutz style action like the NS522 I think it was called that Canada Ammo was selling. There was an iron site version sold by Marstar years ago as the EM322 or something like that.

Different mags by the looks of it

So, who will be retailing these? (Assume we don't order directly from the importer)

Also, what are the chances that we can order that stock separately to drop my NS 522 into?

Gonna be a lot of happy guys if those mags fit the NS522.
I'll grab one of these just because I'm a .22 prostitute...

I have a couple 522 from Canam and these look promising, here is a question I think I know the answer to,,, is there a left hand version!!
Edit: looking closer at the stock, it is uniform on both sides so that would work for a lefty, the bolt,, well I have been dealing with that all my life!
This rig looks like a good start, great reciever and fairly stout barrel, probably pretty accurate right out of its box/case! Actually the foam it comes in could likely be cut to fit a gun case, would be great!
Yea, I have to have one, just for shtsngigles!

Last edited:
I don't think these are at the retailers yet, there is a retailer show in 10 ish days, that's probably when the orders go in!!
I think North Sylva, uses us to guage interest and also for us to let the retailers know what we are interested in,, that's good for us and them!

Back
Top Bottom