Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: Scorpio EM332A Bolt Action Rifle .22lr

I have a Norinco EM332 I owned one a few years ago and regretted selling it and then recently had an offer to get one again,
    It has had a bit of use but in fair condition for the age of it but not as accurate as the previous one so I have been doing a bit of
    mods to it such as pillar and epoxy bedding the stock also recrowning the barrel, also I have been improving the feel of the trigger
    By lightening the pull with adjusting the spring also fitting over travel screw, I also tried turning over the 2 stage actuator and with a small vee filed to locate the spring and the trigger now is single stage and so light and smooth a definite improvement in my rifle. The Norinco NS522 has a similar single stage trigger but without the 2 stage actuator on the EM332
    With the modifications done I’ve improved accuracy without doubt and just for a bit of time and effort. Someone with the Scorpio might like to see how much the trigger mods feel with there gun.
    Trigger modification can be seen on.
    https://www.nzhuntingandshooting.co....trigger-89658/

Old thread, but I got one.
    Put about 50 or 60 rounds through it. I TOTALLY LOVE IT. first time out with it I can hit shotgun shells at 25 yards with the iron sites. Probably nothing for you guys, but I love the rifle. Nothing about it feels like a cheap gun. Of course plastic stock, but weight, balance, solid feel, crisp action and trigger. I LOVE IT

I love my em332x but would love a standard stock for it. Any plans to bring this in with a standard style stock? Or does anyone have any info on a close match that is readily available that I can easily modify to fit?

CGN Regular
    Mystic Precision:

I have the same rifle and would like to install a linear compensator but can’t quite figure out the threading. Is it 1/2-20, or metric? I saw you have a brake on yours so you’ve already figured it out. What type of threading that works?
    Last edited by 99Solutions; 02-25-2024 at 09:02 PM. Reason: I wanted my question tacked onto mystic precisions post, not the end of the thread

CGN frequent flyer
    Larger Scorpio thread here with good info

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...hlight=scorpio
    Never say 'whoa' in the middle of a mud hole.