Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Scorpio EM332A Bolt Action Rifle .22lr

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lvtwentytwo View Post
    Meroh,

Tried to get in touch with you earlier. Any ideas where I might be able to get a rear sight slide and blade for my EM332? Since the dealers/importers aren't able to get parts from Norinco, my only hope would be that someone might have a "parts" gun. Or, someone might have taken the sight off to mount a scope, then sold the gun and has the sight sitting in a box somewhere.

Any ideas?
    Mine is now sitting in the box, but I am reluctant to part with it. Should I decide to sell the rifle some day, there is more value added to having the sights in the bag with the manual, in the original box. Sorry, I can not help.

If I buy a second one, I think I would go this route; might be a solution for you too: http s://www.amazon.ca/Air-Venturi-70809-Williams-Diopter/dp/B0085V1R44/ref=pd_sim_200_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=T7X59 XMXVVZPMQRDJB98

Thanks anyhow.

For now I'm exploring having one made. It'll be in the $100 - $135 (U.S.) range after all said and done. Nearly the price of the entire rifle.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Thanks anyhow.

For now I'm exploring having one made. It'll be in the $100 - $135 (U.S.) range after all said and done. Nearly the price of the entire rifle.
    Those air-venturi Williams style dovetail peep sights can be found here in Canada for about $50.00. The longer sight radius would be an asset in my opinion.

I understand you can buy the 332a up there for $229 ($170 U.S.). That's a great deal! Wish we could get it here. I even toyed with the idea of ordering a gun from Durham, asking them to send me the sight, and keep the rest.

Sad, huh?

I think the current import rules allows for gun parts to be shipped down here, as long as the value of the parts do not exceed $100 U.S. per shipment.

Maybe I should do it, and have them send me all the metals and keep the stock.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I think the current import rules allows for gun parts to be shipped down here, as long as the value of the parts do not exceed $100 U.S. per shipment.

Maybe I should do it, and have them send me all the metals and keep the stock.
    I'd still try one of those peep sights first; but have the rear sight, then the bolt, then the barrel and mag shipped in three components; that might work.

Anybody have disassemble the bolt ? I cant lock it back when i reassemble it.
    Worst part, i cant find any tutorial video online and the manual kind of suck haha.

EDIT : Nervermind, i got it. Cant wait to try it.
    Last edited by Politicallycorrect; 06-27-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    NFA Member

I've tried all the dealers that stock this rifle, and they all seem to be out of the extra mags. Do you expect any more of the 10 round magazines?
    I write on huntinggearguy.com

We're out of stock on the mags with no ETA. Sorry.