Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11212324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Military Grade Smoke Grenades or Closest we can legally get you! - ASKING YOU!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Psuedo milspec like the flash bangs??? When you can buy ones that are way louder for $100 and reload for 0.25 for a Big Bang and 0.05 for small bang.... sorry not buying this until I see a full working video of these "actually producing more smoke than the $12-40 options on the market already.

Sorry but one day they will learn the hard lesson of "do what you say your going to do" and "don't promise anything you can't deliver" and the final one "if you sent your own time lines, execution dates and promises... it's your own damn fault if you don't follow through and you are the only one to blame on the accountability scale"

Untagged I'm done.
    Where do you get these better flashbangs

Unless you have pre ordered them or have money tied into it then stop whining, they'll come when they come. This will be the closest thing to m18's that we can legally own. Most of these comments are probably coming from 30-40-50 year old men that sound like there 13 that got there xbox taken away.....this is suppose to be a community, so be a adult and comment like one.

CGN Regular
    Making up more stories

Expired Business Member
    Hey guys, I finally got a video TODAY from manufacturing. This was just sent to my phone from theirs right after they filmed it.
    The quality isn't great, but Im hoping to have an emailed version of the video tonight that shouldn't be so pixelated.

Here is the youtube video of what I have so far

This has taken way too long to get to this stage, however the good news it, I'm super proud of what we've produced.

The video above is 1 min and 18 seconds. The smoke grenade started before this video was starting to be filmed, and stopped producing smoke after the video ended. It was sent to us via text and they could only get this size.
    In the video above you will see that there is a TON of smoke in that big room but all the smoke isn't climbing to the ceiling. I was advised that there are very large fans in the ceiling that were on to keep airflow moving and thus kept the smoke down instead of rising. However it was still high enough to conceal the man inside it.

They have sent me multiple messages saying during testing so far, they've had the smoke grenades burning for 2 minutes and 10 seconds as per this video, and the other day, it burnt for 3 minutes! We truly are going to blow the competition out of the water with these! Some members told us before they wanted re loadable units. We looked into this, and these smoke units will have a re-loadable feature to them. I'm also trying to get it made so that clients can purchase reload kits and do it themselves to save a lot of time and money in shipping!

The housing was also changed to full aluminum. We're going to have add on kits to allow these smoke units to be used by sky divers by having a stand off mount which will attach to their ankles for some serious air time smoking. We'll have float kits to allow users to pop smoke on the water, and anti roll kits which can be slid on the unit in the event that users don't want these to roll.

We will be shipping all units in our new generation. There will be NO ADDED COST, and these units will NOT cost more.
    The reloading kits will of course cost LESS than full units, and we'll have the price as low as possible again.

Specs so far below: (The M18 is the best on the market we can find to compare to. This is what we wanted to achieve / beat)
    LT-S1 Burn time: 2-3 minutes
    M18 military smoke grenade burn time: 0.85-1.5 minutes

LT-S1 is re loadable to allow military, law enforcement, and civilians to conduct training at a lower cost.

M18 is disposable only.

Our units are 100% manufactured in Canada!

Optional Accessories in the near future:
    - Skydiving ankle stand off kits
    - floating kits for maritime ops
    - anti roll attachment
    - heat resistant sleeves
    - reloading kits
    Last edited by lockharttactical; 02-02-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shthousebenny View Post
    wheres the video Samuel?what a joke
    Respectfully shthousebenny,

A LOT of time, money and energy goes into producing a product like this.
    There is NOTHING on the market like we're trying to offer law abiding citizens.

To me, this isn't about the money. Yes of course we make a profit on what we sell, just as you and every single other person in the world wants to be paid fairly for their time and efforts.
    However, what this is for me, is a way to contributing to the firearm community.

Look on the news every single day. Everything about our life is getting more and more compressed. More restricted. More Laws, Less Freedoms, More Fear.
    We could have imported these from over seas, however the way the laws are, would mean that civilians couldn't have them.

We HAVE to have them manufactured here, to be able to get these to our law abiding clients. Regulations are complex.

In the end, not only have we made a product that I can confidently say, I think is better than anything else i've seen in the world...
    I can also proudly say it's been made 100% for us, and entirely in Canada.

We're using the best materials we can, to make the most cost effective, strong unit, which has features unlike anything i've ever seen.
    Show me another smoke grenade on the market that you can reload?

You can write "bla bla bla" all you want. But at the end of the day, Myself and the others working on the project have invested time every single day and money to make this a reality.

You haven't pre-ordered a single unit, so i'm not sure what problem you have with us.
    But enough on this.

This is a positive time for us, we couldn't be more excited! Our Gen 2 UBS-12 is in the shop. Almost all of our fancy tooling we needed to complete this has arrived and she's getting made!
    -----------------------

To every single one of our clients we are honored and thankful for your incredible patience. I do understand this has taken longer than we anticipated. Even getting to compounds from the states required to make these devices in itself was a complex process. However, we're 99% there, and this is something you won't find anywhere else in the world.

We'll also be adding in something special to all our of pre-orders as a little token of our appreciation.
    Once again. Thank you! The moment I have better full videos, we'll be uploading.

CGN Regular
    thank you

so if we place an order on the site it will be for the 2 gen aluminum>>?

Well the quality of the video isn't the greatest but I'm relieved to see something on its smoke output. Thanks for trying to get this out there.

Expired Business Member
    Sure will!

Everyone will be getting GEN 2, re-loadable units!

We leave no one behind. Period.

CGN Regular
    Oh man!! This is awesome news!! Well I was starting to get sceptical about this project getting going. I can honestly say that the whole time I was more than exited about them and now I'm more exited than ever! The Video is not working for me though? Aaaaah-Geeezzzz!!!
    I was wounded by a machine gun, it looks really UZI

h ttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yDzS_PwwG0U

I had the same problem... here