Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122232425262838 ... LastLast

Thread: Military Grade Smoke Grenades or Closest we can legally get you! - ASKING YOU!

CGN Regular
    More to come from Lockhart Tactical and SHB.,stay tuned

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    ...Yeaiih~

CGN Regular
    Lots more available.SHB PMs only please dont post here

CGN Regular
    Edmonton group buy anyone?

Hey Lockhart im calling you out on this.

First post, "projected cost $25-30 per unit"

Now for sale on your website at $49.99 per unit! Plus tax, and shipping. (they arent even made yet, i assume the price will go up unexpectedly after they are made.....you know, like the FLASHBANGS for example.....)

But wait i can buy them at $30 each if i order 500!!!! (insert sarcasm here)

Are you guys just screwing with us, or what?

Also, hows this for an idea,

Answer the members questions and feedback YOU SOUGHT AFTER, and post a product video describing the product and demonstrating it BEFORE you release it for sale.....

MAKE the actual product BEFORE you sell it. (whats the rush?)

I dont know about the rest of you, however i will definitely not buy until my questions are answered , and definitely not for $49.99 a piece plus tax!
    Last edited by cman; 11-19-2016 at 07:18 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Hey Lockhart im calling you out on this.

First post, "projected cost $25-30 per unit"

Now for sale on your website at $49.99 per unit! Plus tax, and shipping. (they arent even made yet, i assume the price will go up unexpectedly after they are made.....you know, like the FLASHBANGS for example.....)

But wait i can buy them at $30 each if i order 500!!!! (insert sarcasm here)

Are you guys just screwing with us, or what?

Also, hows this for an idea,

Answer the members questions and feedback YOU SOUGHT AFTER, and post a product video describing the product and demonstrating it BEFORE you release it for sale.....

MAKE the actual product BEFORE you sell it. (whats the rush?)

I dont know about the rest of you, however i will definitely not buy until my questions are answered , and definitely not for $49.99 a piece plus tax!
    Saw this as well, I don't normally call a company out or price complain by this is 100% hey look at the group buys for flashbangs let's do that again but with a larger profit margin. Sorry for 50$ a throw I will buy your customer list on these, my rocks that will ward off tigers (only in Canada and not at the zoo) will be for sale and I'm going to need these kind of customers! Order 500 for $30.00 a piece even at 2$ Profit each that is a 40% mark up over singles... sorry your tactics here has cost you a customer and I am sure more than one. Spend $15,000 and receive the top end of our projected cost or buy one and we will Donald trump you.

You make ask a mod to delete this comment or you can look at what you have done here.
    Last edited by Foxer2373; 11-19-2016 at 09:50 AM.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Closest we can legally get you! - Big price bump ! , i will pass

And so the plot thickens,....
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

$15 915.99 - total cost to buy these at the top end of original pricing....

Anyone else want to spend this much on product that does not exist yet?

If so please send me your visa and password and ill get right on it.

Seriously with the pricing? I may bow out on principle. I'm starting to get annoyed with these guys and the sweet talk.

If you don't want to have pissed off customers don't BS about the future when you have no idea/ plan to hose everyone on the price anyways. 500 units to get it down to making it affordable?

Buzz off.