Military Grade Smoke Grenades or Closest we can legally get you! - ASKING YOU!

lockharttactical

Expired Business Member
Hey fellow outdoor shooting sport enthusiasts,

We are asking for your thoughts on Military grade smoke grenades.

This is not 100% yet, but we're putting out the feelers to see who would be interested.

We're looking into it right now on the feasibility of bringing these smoke units to market. They would be full grade smoke units, or as close to them as we can get away with legally. We are 100% on your side, and we want to get you the coolest units or anything we can.

Projected cost is 25-30$ a unit, but until we have hard costs we won't know for sure.

We would start by offering one or two colors.
Which colors would you want to see?

These would be Canadian made, keeping our money in country!

Let us know your thoughts!
Thanks!

maxresdefault.jpg

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 13,759
at 20-30$ each I would be in for 5 at least color I'm not picky on, super excited to get my flashbangs that shipped out yesterday! Thanks for these awesome products!

Hey fellow outdoor shooting sport enthusiasts,

We are asking for your thoughts on Military grade smoke grenades.

This is not 100% yet, but we're putting out the feelers to see who would be interested.

We're looking into it right now on the feasibility of bringing these smoke units to market. They would be full grade smoke units, or as close to them as we can get away with legally. We are 100% on your side, and we want to get you the coolest units or anything we can.

Projected cost is 25-30$ a unit, but until we have hard costs we won't know for sure.

We would start by offering one or two colors.
Which colors would you want to see?

These would be Canadian made, keeping our money in country!

Let us know your thoughts!
Thanks!

View attachment 72913

Only if theyre WP.

I was asking myself when you were going to do theses next and voila!!! I am in for at least 10 if anything like the m18. White, red, blue, yellow are all good but the first one is my favorite by far.

would theses run hot or cold?

Thanks for all the great stuff you guys are all about.

Back
Top Bottom