Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15252728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Military Grade Smoke Grenades or Closest we can legally get you! - ASKING YOU!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAD View Post
    Whats the beef between you two?
    Seems personal.
    SHB wanted to do work with us and earn a commission. Fair enough. I'm honored to have anyone interested in selling our stuff!
    He kept asking me to get his prices. Always very vague questions. I need to know what product someone wants, and what qty in order to get them a price.

We'd exchange tons of messages every night, phone calls and the rest. He's a funny, nice guy from what I know of him.

He would flip flop from happy to unhappy, back and forth. Then he blocked me on facebook for no reason and that is the day these "move on" messages started appearing on my threads.
    I've never treated him poorly, and I did thank him greatly for the wonderful work on is local area group buy of flashbangs he did.

I have nothing against SHB, and from my interactions with him, apart from mood swings, everything was great. I know he was undergoing a ton of stress, as we all do from time to time, so I walked it off.

SHB, if you read this, please give me a call or send me a personal email so I can have a chance to apologize to you if you feel I did something wrong to you.
    This is my business and I invest 12+ hours a day or more into carrying out all the jobs I am responsible for. My clients mean everything to me and instead of trying to tear my down, I would appreciate if we can work out what ever it is you think we need to work out.

I have nothing against you dude. Period.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juliet lima View Post
    Yet you went with reloadable....can you explain how you worked around the gross factor or will it be as un-enjoyable as you initially predicted?
    We went with re-loadable due to product testing on what we had going on. It was also on request from international clients. The cost did not go up from the change, but did add cost savings for those who would like to reload.

If you want to use new ones all the time, they are the same cost as before. If you want to reload and save a few bucks for your time of giving the units a quick cleaning, then you have that option too.

I first predicted it not being an added bonus as we were quoted higher costs for that feature. Now that we got them to include it for the same price, its a double win.

Lamperd told me last week that they are almost finished. They are slow as usual to build.. But we ordered a lot and will have continuous stock.

Here is a picture of a few of the bodies

Name:  2004-01-01 00.00.00-39.jpg
Views: 842
Size:  82.1 KB

Whats the ETA on this? Sorry if this was covered before but digging thru 30 pages of CGN style complaints and requests isnt exactly a thrilling prospect

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    Whats the ETA on this? Sorry if this was covered before but digging thru 30 pages of CGN style complaints and requests isnt exactly a thrilling prospect
    We expected them already sir, but Lamperd had some delays.

They are going to be damn soon now!
    They are just filling all the units with the color last I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by lockharttactical View Post
    We expected them already sir, but Lamperd had some delays.

They are going to be damn soon now!
    They are just filling all the units with the color last I heard.
    Just a guess here but no group buys setup? GVRD? anyone.............

CGN Regular
    I still can't wait for them to arrive. I have a feeling the group buys will start up as soon as they are available to ship out to us.
    I was wounded by a machine gun, it looks really UZI

Quote Originally Posted by Repper View Post
    I still can't wait for them to arrive. I have a feeling the group buys will start up as soon as they are available to ship out to us.
    Hopefully, doesn't seem like many people are posting. Hopefully the excitement has not died away.

Fingers crossed on some good group buys!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Would love some "smoke screen" instead of signal smoke, will that ever be a possibility?
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Hello, any update on these?
    Yep, it's like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dude in G.P. View Post
    Hello, any update on these?
    It's so empty in here I think I heard an echo...... Im interested also.