Growing up, I always thought this store was a knock off, of TARGET from the US, with their bright red target sign.

Being originally born and raised in the small town of Windsor, Ontario - I have always looked for a reason to support a local business.

Brian made that decision very easy for me!

Had placed an order for a Marlin 1985 SBL. Then this morning, we got the diagnosis from our vet that our beagle, Bowser was going to need surgery for a blocked digestive system issue. The bill? $2500.

Had to send an email to cancel this order, despite having confirmed the purchase. Brian sent me a personal email back wishing me well, and letting me know that everything was cancelled no problem.

A few hours later, I realized that a few years ago we had a Pet Insurance Policy that would cover the cost of this surgery! What a relief! (If I thought Pet Insurance was a scam before, I certainly don't think so now!).

Total cost to me? $300 deducible. And Bowser should be up and running in 3 weeks!

And the best part, I was able to call Brian up, he picked up the phone and quickly placed the order back in for me, assuring that the firearm I would be ordering was a quality piece that did not have the post-2008 Remlin issues.

First time making a large purchase with these guys, and it certainly will not be the last! Made it such a comfortable and personable experience for me!

Very impressed customer right now, and I bet I will only be more impressed once the package arrives!

Thank you Brian and GGS!