KAC SR-25 on Sale!

Farmboy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
We only have one of these left and we want to make room for more of the new SR-25's.

KAC SR-25 Enhanced Rifle Regular Price was $4498 and it's on for $3999

Civy version of the US M-110 Sniper Rifle.

Found here on the website.

2012_ER_Right1_grande.jpg

Knight's Armament SR-25 20” Enhanced Rifle utilizes several features already equipped on our carbine weapon systems, which were introduced to the upper receiver in order to increase reliability when firing the weapon with a suppressor. Additionally, the 5R Cut Rifled Match barrel features a Target Crown to maximize the accuracy of this barrel.

I've wanted one for so long, just because of the reputation, hopefully I can make arrangements I want a rifle like this, and have for soooooo long

Just out of curiosity, what can one expect for accuracy out of this gun using quality ammo?

1/2 moa if you do your part with ammo capable of it. I've shot mine out to 800m keeping it sub-moa.
I also bought mine prior to One Shot ironing out the importation of Knight's Armament to Canada....and paid a metric sh!t tonne more than $4k. This price is pretty phenomenal.

We can provide the flash hider and I think the adjustable buttstock. You'd have to purchade the SR-25 above on sale and add them. I can confirm if those parts are still available.

I have a question. Why does the 20" APR keymod have a range of 1000m and the 20" APR M-lok have a range of only 800m?

thanks

second look... the 16" APC M-lok has a range of 1000m on the knights website. Seems they mixed the two up.

They have more of the newer style coming in, I don't know why but this style I love, the ones on KAC webpage not feeling the hand guards and stocks

Back
Top Bottom