Thread: Black Friday Sale

Black Friday Sale

Hello peoples!

DS Tactical’s Black Friday Web sale starts at 12:00 AM PST November 25, 2016 and ends at 11:59 PM PST November 25, 2016.

Sale day discounted pricing will be applied AFTER checkout. You will see this reflected on the invoice that is SHIPPED to you.

Please do not make multiple orders; it will help us streamline your order processing. Your name is only placed into the sale day giveaway ONE time.

Our website is not live inventory. We will message you if there are items out of stock with possible alternatives. You can choose to cancel/backorder/change the items at that time. Sale day discount will be honoured on backordered items.

If you wish to pick up your order in store, please leave a comment during the checkout process. We will inform you when your order is ready for pickup. Please be patient.

Debit Visa cards are not accepted. Visa/Mastercard gift cards are accepted.

###### and EMT is accepted. Please leave a comment during the checkout process you would like to pay this way - your card will not be charged.

Sale Day discount does not stack with other discounts or clearance pricing.

Your tracking number will become active when the Fedex or Canada Post driver scans your parcel in.

Please use your legitimate phone number incase we need to contact you in regards to your order.

As we anticipate a high volume of online orders on this day, we appreciate your patience while we are processing your order. We will be working overtime hours to get your order shipped out ASAP! You may be getting some late night phone calls

Last edited by Nedla10; 11-14-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Bought from your sale last year and will be doing the same again. Thanks DS.

Is shipping cost not quoted during checkout?

2 minutes!!!

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

CGN Regular
    Having never ordered from you, can I ask why I get charged 5% GST + 15% HST, should it not only be 15% HST. This is with PEI selected as delivery address. Changing to Nova Scotia works correctly and only charges 15% HST with them selected.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Arclight's Avatar
    Order placed. Thanks for having the sale!
    Vae Victis

CPC and OPC party member. CCFR, and OFHA member

Thanks for having another great sale guys! I had to take advantage of your 30% off Arc'teryx gear.

Hi Calvin,

Im not with the web department. But! please give us a call in store on Monday if you get a chance.the web guys can look into it for you. Or e mail in , what ever is easier for you. I am sorry if i wont be making replies on here fast enough. You can ask for John or Zach

Thank you,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Who won the Minotaur jacket?

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN_E_ROT10 View Post
    Thanks for having another great sale guys! I had to take advantage of your 30% off Arc'teryx gear.
    Did the same!