Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glockstore Orders

It's been a very long while since I ordered there, but it did take a couple months to arrive and took a trip to south america first .. no idea why.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Quote Originally Posted by Fishcop669 View Post
    Thanks very much for the reply! Good to know it is still being worked on, I will be happy if I get it before the 2017 3-Gun season!
    Quick update: I am now halfway through the 2017 3-Gun season and still nothing, and no communication on this order from either company! I am thinking a refund is the best option at this point.

CGN Regular
    GlockStore is having problems with there Canada Export thing

Just got off the phone with Glockstore - they suggested a refund (to be mailed), I happily accepted that - so we shall see if the "cheque is in the mail"!

Business Member
    Guy's we feel your pain, we too are suffering from not being able to get their products. We are like you, just one of their customers and they use us as their Canadian importer, a service they reimburse us to do for them.

There has been delay upon delay on their part for 18 months now, we advised two months ago that if they can not get their paperwork sorted out we would cease dealing with them, they responded by assuring us it was 99% done. I asked again last week for an update and the response I got was that everything is now submitted and in the hands of the US Gov to issue the export permit. Only time will tell. If they do not have a valid export permit by the end of August we will sever ties with them as this is reflecting badly on us while being totally out of our control.

Update:
    Got my check in the mail, fully reimbursed for my outstanding orders.
    They are great to deal with. It's just to bad the import/export rules are getting in the way of business.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12