Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Box Customs 40% Off Cerakote!!

Quote Originally Posted by call2arms View Post
    Do you guys do bolt guns? Looking for 5R Remington paint job including stock
    I would be interested in learning the price range for the same

Okay so to confirm what I'm looking at here, your website lists $250 for a slide and frame. 40% off of that would be $100 off, or $150 price.

If I take the barrel out, rendering the firearm inoperative, are you okay with me mailing it to you like that for a $150 cerakoting?
    I don’t have a signature block.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dorian Gray's Avatar
    I know you guys are focused on the tactical market, which is awesome, but not something I'm in the market for at present. My question is: I have an 870 Wingmaster in 16 gauge that needs a little TLC. It's prone to rusting if I even look at it the wrong way. Normally, I would get rid of a gun that does this but it fits me like a glove and runs smother than any other shotgun I've ever owned. So do you guys do hunting guns as well? And if so, what's the price range for a basic black finish on one with the 40% off? I've been putting off getting this gun done for a few years but if your prices are that good it would probably be something I couldn't pass up. Thanks.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    Okay so to confirm what I'm looking at here, your website lists $250 for a slide and frame. 40% off of that would be $100 off, or $150 price.

If I take the barrel out, rendering the firearm inoperative, are you okay with me mailing it to you like that for a $150 cerakoting?
    same thing im wondering.....so its 40% off the prices listed on your site?...how long is this deal on for?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    same thing im wondering.....so its 40% off the prices listed on your site?...how long is this deal on for?

If you re read the OP it says until December 12th
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    If you re read the OP it says until December 12th
    No it doesn't.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

Quote Originally Posted by bsand View Post
    No it doesn't.
    In the black box picture add

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Impact View Post
    Have you done any Ruger scout rifles?
    Yes we have, unfortunately we do not have any pictures of it.

Quote Originally Posted by canucklehead View Post
    Hmm... I have an FS2000 that I've been considering getting done up. Is there any patterns that work better for cerakote than others? Do you do ALL of the Kryptek designs? Multicam?

Shoot I have a NR Swiss Carbine and new ACR DMR I might consider getting done all at the same time for this price!
    We have done most of the kryptek patterns, as for multicam we have done the regular and black.

Quote Originally Posted by mastermind View Post
    I would be interested in learning the price range for the same
    Price for a barreled action on promotion would be $150

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    Okay so to confirm what I'm looking at here, your website lists $250 for
    a slide and frame. 40% off of that would be $100 off, or $150 price.

You got it! We have our firearms business licence so sending us your complete gun is not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
    I know you guys are focused on the tactical market, which is awesome, but not something I'm in the market for at present. My question is: I have an 870 Wingmaster in 16 gauge that needs a little TLC. It's prone to rusting if I even look at it the wrong way. Normally, I would get rid of a gun that does this but it fits me like a glove and runs smother than any other shotgun I've ever owned. So do you guys do hunting guns as well? And if so, what's the price range for a basic black finish on one with the 40% off? I've been putting off getting this gun done for a few years but if your prices are that good it would probably be something I couldn't pass up. Thanks.
    We absolutely do hunting rifles and shotguns. For the receiver, mag tube and barrel we normally charge $300, so on the promo it would be $180.

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dorian Gray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Box Customs View Post
    Yes we have, unfortunately we do not have any pictures of it.

We have done most of the kryptek patterns, as for multicam we have done the regular and black.

Price for a barreled action on promotion would be $150

You got it! We have our firearms business licence so sending us your complete gun is not a problem.

We absolutely do hunting rifles and shotguns. For the receiver, mag tube and barrel we normally charge $300, so on the promo it would be $180.
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I'm going to mull this over for a few days but I believe you'll be hearing from me.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast