Thread: Updated web page!

Expried Business Member

Updated web page!

A few months back I received some feeback on my website.

Here's the gist!

Quote Originally Posted by kolumbo69 View Post
    PC Load letter on your web site.
    Quote Originally Posted by m14medic.ca View Post
    I don't understand...... Does that mean my web link doesn't work?

John
    Quote Originally Posted by mossler View Post
    No, I think just polite jab at the style of your website. Ready to print ...
    Web hosting cost is $1.75/month, but I had to build the webpage..... I'm not bad a fixing rifles, wed design..... not so much.
    So I enlisted the help of my just slightly more tech savvy missus!

Check out the new web page and please give honest feedback!

http://www.m14medic.ca

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Definitely a step in the right direction! Hard to go wrong with clean and usable.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IronCanadian's Avatar
    As TV-Press has said, clean and simple is a good step forward. Too many try to do it all at once and fail miserably. Add areas of interest as they come up, check your pages regularly to make sure things are kept up to date.
    At some point in their life, everyone will gamble on a fart and lose. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love the picture of the Rifle with the maple leaf on it. It that just paint, or is that a textured coating?

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maple leaf View Post
    I love the picture of the Rifle with the maple leaf on it. It that just paint, or is that a textured coating?
    I paint a base coat onto the stock. Apply a sticker that has had the majority of its adhesive deactivated (Its a vinyl decal that I had made). then apply a different color overtop. It looks really cool when its a camo overlay. Then a dental pick is used to hook the corner of the decal and peel it off.

I like to put one on the bottom of the grip, the side of the magwell and on the Handguard.

I feel I am Patriotic, and I like to see the maple leaf on stuff that isn't generally considered "Canadian".

I paint a base coat onto the stock. Apply a sticker that has had the majority of its adhesive deactivated (Its a vinyl decal that I had made). then apply a different color overtop. It looks really cool when its a camo overlay. Then a dental pick is used to hook the corner of the decal and peel it off.

I like to put one on the bottom of the grip, the side of the magwell and on the Handguard.

I feel I am Patriotic, and I like to see the maple leaf on stuff that isn't generally considered "Canadian".

Looks great!