Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Adler A110 Shotguns. Direct from Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Metal-Rider View Post
    Little sad to hear. Because Adler won't be shipping anymore to our 'small Canadian market' for their lever-action shotgun. Thanks for everything else you bring in Wolverine Supplies.
    Any CGNutz seriously thinking about this gun, buy the ones you can find. Still some out there!
    I am not trying to stir up trouble but they will ship to Canada! We have chosen to bring in the equivalent shotgun from another manufacture. How many do you want?

CGN Regular
    That's good to hear. I recently got my 13" Adler. Love it. Seems I might have to keep my eye's on your site for the equivalent to do my own side-by-side comparison. More to the arsenal doesn't hurt. Thanks for the info.

CGN frequent flyer Big_red_truck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal-Rider View Post
    That's good to hear. I recently got my 13" Adler. Love it. Seems I might have to keep my eye's on your site for the equivalent to do my own side-by-side comparison. More to the arsenal doesn't hurt. Thanks for the info.
    same here is have the 13" adler. I remember last year when i bought it there was another brand but i can't remember who was selling them now. Wish i bought one to match my adler at the time. I hope this is the brand wolverine is thinking of bringing in.
    I'm canadian eh , there's no doot aboot

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    I'm glad I have my tinfoil hat on the morning while operating the microwave oven.
    Rob

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234