Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Considering a new chrono? Read these reviews.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    Please email me a picture of the loose fit. I will get Magneto to give us their opinion.
    Thank you for the concern: basically once the Magnetospeed is on it is fine, second I remove it the rubber for larger barrels pops right off. I will get that to you ASAP.

EDIT: I looks like the grove the little bars on the back of the rubber inside the Sporter are not quite snug enough. It is not an issue because I know about it and can keep an eye on it. It only happens when attaching or detaching it from a barrel. I will send photos anyways due to your awesome customer service concerns.

P.S.: The Sporter fits awesome inside a 14" (overall outside length) pistol rug/case if someone is looking for a cheap option better than the factory box.
    Last edited by Aniest; 03-07-2017 at 08:46 PM.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

I'm curious if anybody notices an accuracy decline or shift in point of impact with the chrony hanging off their free-floated barrel?

If that isn't the case, this looks like a great product!
    Over-glorified Kettle Operator
    Hunting & Sport Shooting Enthusiast

Take a new person out shooting today!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Potshot21 View Post
    I'm curious if anybody notices an accuracy decline or shift in point of impact with the chrony hanging off their free-floated barrel?
    There are reports of a POI shift slightly upwards, but negligible accuracy change. I wouldn't be out at a match, on the range or out hunting with 11 extra inches precariously hanging off the end of the barrel for every single shot. Get the baseline recordings from a few groups, remove it and shoot on!
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    There are reports of a POI shift slightly upwards, but negligible accuracy change. I wouldn't be out at a match, on the range or out hunting with 11 extra inches precariously hanging off the end of the barrel for every single shot. Get the baseline recordings from a few groups, remove it and shoot on!
    I have heard the same information from other shooters. The important thing to remember is this is for measuring fps on ammo. It will definitely have to come off before you adjust for accuracy.

We are able to ship the MagnetoSpeed product line anywhere in Canada. If your order is $300 or more we will pay the freight bill. On some orders we will be shipping with Canada Post Expedited Parcel - even though you have selected the Canpar option that says free. If we select the Can Post option we will not charge you anything and I will email you notice of the decision. This usually only happens for rural deliveries and far north (Yukon, North West Territories, etc).
    For other products - specifically explosives (ammo, powder, primers) - all freight moves through Canpar. Because of the cost we are not able to freight to the far north for a reasonable rate. When you place your order I will email you with an option for you to pay extra to have it delivered.

A new shipment arrived yesterday. More accessories have been added to the selection.

Free freight on orders over $300 anywhere in Canada.

If you own a Magnetospeed Chrono please give us your review.

Finally had my V3 out for some testing a couple days ago and it worked flawless, used it on a couple different guns with a few different rounds for each, about 50 shots total and not a single error and was fast and easy to set up and use, saved all my data and went trough it all once I got home and logged it.

I'm very happy with my purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSharp View Post
    Finally had my V3 out for some testing a couple days ago and it worked flawless, used it on a couple different guns with a few different rounds for each, about 50 shots total and not a single error and was fast and easy to set up and use, saved all my data and went trough it all once I got home and logged it.

I'm very happy with my purchase.
    Thank you for the review. This product keeps impressing us. We have some at the gun show in Calgary this weekend.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast