Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Considering a new chrono? Read these reviews.

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    These are totally worth it !!.... there are no cons to it !!!!! Do you load data/ladder test with out it on or on!!!! What ever you like or feel like...... once you find your pet load or sweet spot or what ever floats your boat!!!!! All your doing is finding the speed of your load .... hopefully you wrote down what you loaded up .......reload what you loaded or maybe you loaded a bunch of them ... shoot again and adjust your sight
    Once again I love mine ... get what you need to down load on your iPhone or iPad or what ever ... it's totally worth it if you reload and do load development .... I love mine ....
    Did I say I love mine
    With the data you collect from it you can make your dope ..... or cheat sheet ..... it's worth it when you find that sweet load .... I did it for my .220 swift.....25-06 browning bar.... benelli .300 win mag.......it was fun and worth every cent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    An Awsome Tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    These are totally worth it !!.... there are no cons to it !!!!! Do you load data/ladder test with out it on or on!!!! What ever you like or feel like...... once you find your pet load or sweet spot or what ever floats your boat!!!!! All your doing is finding the speed of your load .... hopefully you wrote down what you loaded up .......reload what you loaded or maybe you loaded a bunch of them ... shoot again and adjust your sight
    Once again I love mine ... get what you need to down load on your iPhone or iPad or what ever ... it's totally worth it if you reload and do load development .... I love mine ....
    Did I say I love mine
    With the data you collect from it you can make your dope ..... or cheat sheet ..... it's worth it when you find that sweet load .... I did it for my .220 swift.....25-06 browning bar.... benelli .300 win mag.......it was fun and worth every cent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    An Awsome Tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you for the product review.

We will ship on Monday if you purchase today. Last minute Christmas present.

We are very busy and are doing everything we can to get all the orders out today.

There are a couple of V3's left and another order is on its way. Order yours today and we will ship either today or tomorrow.

We would love to have more product reviews.

Mine arrived today, not sure if I'll have time to try it out before Christmas or not, but looking forward to doing some testing with it.

A new order of Magneto just arrived. We have added more accessories and parts as well we have replenished our inventory.
    https://www.westernmetal.ca/shooting...y/magnetospeed

If you didn't get one of these under your Christmas tree here is your chance to buy the present that you really wanted.

We are very busy and filling orders as quickly as possible. That said some of the orders from this past weekend will be shipped Thursday. Thank you for all the business.