Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Considering a new chrono? Read these reviews.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    The free shipping is before tax. I am going to have to ask Magneto the other questions.
    I look forward to your reply: I'll probably top up the order with some of that brass I see in another post of yours... and if all goes well and I get a Sport I'll do a review here for you!
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    I look forward to your reply: I'll probably top up the order with some of that brass I see in another post of yours... and if all goes well and I get a Sport I'll do a review here for you!
    This reply came from Magneto
    This setup is technically within the operating dimensions of the Sporter, but he's at the very limit. There are just so many factors involved, it's hard to say for sure if it will work for him, he would be better off getting the V3, but if he wants to try to the Sporter it may work for him just fine. We do sell an "uparmor" blast shield for the Sporter.

I would be interested in purchasing one of those "uparmor" shields for my sporter, after some use of mine I have noticed powder/blast impact and slight burn marks on the curved lead of the Magneto (I think it will just add that extra protection). really like how quick and easy it is to use.

Quote Originally Posted by gward View Post
    I would be interested in purchasing one of those "uparmor" shields for my sporter, after some use of mine I have noticed powder/blast impact and slight burn marks on the curved lead of the Magneto (I think it will just add that extra protection). really like how quick and easy it is to use.
    Thanks for the feedback.

If you own a Magneto please feel free to leave some feedback here.

Free freight on orders over $300 to most of Canada. On non explosives we can freight these (over $300) orders anywhere in Canada.

been waiting awhile but ordered a V3 today. Range report to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by 168bergersapper View Post
    been waiting awhile but ordered a V3 today. Range report to follow.
    Looking forward to your report.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    I have a fluted barrel at 0.950" diameter with a muzzle brake at 2.450" long and 1.250" diameter. Can I attach the Sporter behind that brake...
    Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    This setup is technically within the operating dimensions of the Sporter, but he's at the very limit.
    This fits fine behind the brake and I have 3/4" between the front of the brake and the blast shield I installed on the Sporter. When I get out into the cold to try it I'll leave a review.

So far everything is awesome on the Sporter (although the rubber plate to go against the barrel falls off very easily).
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

This fits fine behind the brake and I have 3/4" between the front of the brake and the blast shield I installed on the Sporter. When I get out into the cold to try it I'll leave a review.

So far everything is awesome on the Sporter (although the rubber plate to go against the barrel falls off very easily).
    Please email me a picture of the loose fit. I will get Magneto to give us their opinion.