Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 911 Supply BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Well now to add insult to injury, I did call earlier today to confirm at what time the sale was going to start to make sure to not miss out on certais item I was looking at. I was told midnight alberta time. Now pretty sure the hogue knife went from 75%($55) to 50% ($110) and worst of all I see the sale is already on and the other item i was looking at are sold out!

Really not impress!
    Hi Rally Guy,

Sorry that Hogue knife didn't work out. The Hogue grips are on for 75% off (most models), but the knives are 50% off. The sale is scheduled on our website to start at 12:00 but because our website adds products to the sale price on a rolling basis, they don't all publish at exactly the same time.

Give us a call and ask for Mike or Kit and we'll make sure you get a great deal on some gear! Thanks for trying us out.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    Will you have any CRYE PRECISION NIGHTCAP in multi-cam down the road??
    Hi Greentips,
    Yes, if you would like to be notified when they come in, please send us an email with your name, the product name and contact info. We can add you to the notification list for this product.
    Thank you for your interest!

Pretty sure I just snagged the last 5.11 Field Ops...will make a great Christmas present for someone.

I did forget to add an Arc'teryx BAC in Wolf to the order (S/M with or without velcro), any chance you guys could add it in? Order #8926
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    Pretty sure I just snagged the last 5.11 Field Ops...will make a great Christmas present for someone.

I did forget to add an Arc'teryx BAC in Wolf to the order (S/M with or without velcro), any chance you guys could add it in? Order #8926
    Hello Razer,

Thank you for your order. Due to the high order volume for these few days, we are not able to add any items to existing orders. Unfortunately, that item will have to be ordered separately. Our apologies, and thank you for your understanding.

Understandable, just didn't want to get dinged another $10 on the shipping for the second order.
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Great sale !

Thanks for taking my money :P
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Just got of the phone with them, very accommodating, great bunch of guy's, I am happy I took the time to call them! Was my first dealing with them and Il be honest I was not impress yesterday, but we know how crazy it gets around black friday and other major sales BUT here is the two thing that will stick with me, in all that they take the time and answer our questions here and on the phone; and they were very nice and accommodating!

Will definitely shop again and if you have a question give them a call they will have you shorted out!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    Understandable, just didn't want to get dinged another $10 on the shipping for the second order.
    I understand. We normally would try everything to help, but today looking for an order is like trying to find a fork during a moving day! Our apologies.
    Hope you get what you need. Thank you for your understanding!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    Great sale !

Thanks for taking my money :P
    Haha, thank you for your order!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Just got of the phone with them, very accommodating, great bunch of guy's, I am happy I took the time to call them! Was my first dealing with them and Il be honest I was not impress yesterday, but we know how crazy it gets around black friday and other major sales BUT here is the two thing that will stick with me, in all that they take the time and answer our questions here and on the phone; and they were very nice and accommodating!

Will definitely shop again and if you have a question give them a call they will have you shorted out!
    Thank you for your kind words! I am glad we can sort it out for you! Have a great day!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast