Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Black friday sale!!

Black Friday Sale

Good morning Canadian Gunnutz

The Black Friday sale is going live at 10am, and I have made links for the most specific of the items that I could, and am still working on getting the more general ones up to the webstore for you! The sale prices show on the website, but the shipping costs may need adjustment for some items. The ammunition for instance requires a courier carrier, and is not subject to the flat rate shipping.

I'm still having an issue with the menus for the webstore, so navigation is a little wierd, but the links in the list below the poster in the first post of this thread will get you to the item, or group of items!

Thanks,

Colin

The Shooting Edge

How to Buy/Contact Us:
    Phone: 403-720-4867 or 1-866-720-4867
    Email: websales@theshootingedge.com
    WebStore: www.theshootingedge.com

Want to stay connected with all the latest here at The Shooting Edge? Come check us out on our pages!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheShootingEdgeInc
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSEyyc
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtu...WTCnEkiZHyFi-w

CGN Ultra frequent flyer beltfed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Far North View Post
    And the webstore is still down.
    Black Friday Fail !
    The store works just fine from my end
    Life Member CCFR and CSSA
    Posts made by the pseudonym "Beltfed" may not accurately reflect the beliefs and opinions of the Registered User.

CGN Regular
    WOW, I ordered 6 of the 10 round mags on Friday and they showed up this morning. Great first experience from start to finish with The Shooting Edge. Will definitely purchase from them again. Great job guys, and thanks

You guys have been saying the almost same thing for how long about your web store. I'd rather you have kept your crappy old one then not have one at all. All I can say is get you act together cause Christmas is around the corner and everyone would lose. Customers in an opportunity to shop and you as a business which I'm sure you already understand but I asked at least 2weeks ago and your response was a week and still down. Good luck guys you need it

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLWILL View Post
    You guys have been saying the almost same thing for how long about your web store. I'd rather you have kept your crappy old one then not have one at all. All I can say is get you act together cause Christmas is around the corner and everyone would lose. Customers in an opportunity to shop and you as a business which I'm sure you already understand but I asked at least 2weeks ago and your response was a week and still down. Good luck guys you need it
    I think we are actually on the winning end here now....
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLWILL View Post
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    I was on the site earlier after Colin announced it was functioning.....looked great and seemed to work well. Congrats. I know this has been a thorn for you guys.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234