Thread: Black Friday Sale @ Dlask Arms Corp.

Black Friday Sale @ Dlask Arms Corp.

Happy Black Friday fellas ! I have added 2 new discount codes to the website. They will be valid from tomorrow until close of day next Monday.

Code number one is : 858MAGS. Enter this at checkout for $25 off a 4-pack of the CZ-858 'A' grade magazines. Smokin' deal for all the Czech lovers out there.

Code number two is : DLASK10OFF. Enter this code at checkout to get 10% off orders over $200. This does NOT apply to product already on sale, sorry.If you have a product in your basket that is already on sale please make 2 separate orders. We will deduct the shipping charge from one order when we capture the payment, this way both of your orders will ship together with only 1 shipping charge. (Sorry, it's the only way the system will allow us to do it.)
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I tried the DLASK10OFF code and get "This code did not match any active gift card or discount. Was it entered correctly?". Does not seem to work

CGN Regular
    I plan on ordering just over 200$, but some of the parts are already on sale.

Since I have to separate in 2 orders, the total of each order will be under 200$.

Will I still be able to enter the code on the order under 200$ and get the 10% discount on parts at regular price?

Thank you

CGN Regular
    What if item already on sale is less than 10% off? Will you honor the 10% on it?
    The above content is provided solely for academic and entertainment purposes. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY attached nor implied; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Or in other words, don't take me seriously :D