Cadex chassis and ATRS built rifles now available

alberta tactical rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   1
Given our firm belief that Cadex makes the best of the chassis systems available and wanting to keep as much of our rifles truly Canadian made, we asked the good folks at Cadex to make a special run of their Lite Strike chassis systems specifically to fit our Maverick and Infidel actions.

We can build a rifle in most calibers based on either the long or short action. We are not currently offering left hand bolt versions with the Cadex chassis but can offer right bolt right port or right bolt left port configurations.

Some examples of what we currently have available.

Details of all of our rifles can be found on our website.

Last edited:
Ah shucks. I like 223 for vsrmints and cheaper to shoot. Your custom made actions are prob every bit as good as the Cadex made actions.

Can we expect these to be a regularly available item or is this one time only? So much want but it's this or the house lol.... It may take me a while to save for this one.

Can we expect these to be a regularly available item or is this one time only? So much want but it's this or the house lol.... It may take me a while to save for this one.

The investment in having the chassis built for our actions has already been made, so yes going forward we will be able to build many more rifles in these chassis.
We had to purchase quite a few to make it worthwhile so we have several chassis in stock that are not slated for builds yet.

Back
Top Bottom