Pics from the Tactical Imports booth at the 2017 Sportsmen's Show

RL1

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
FULL SHOW REVIEW ON THE GENERAL FORUM

So I learned my lesson last year about entering at Hall 5 when Tactical Imports is at the other end so this time I started the show at Hall 1….and went straight to the TI booth!
In terms of guns, I was most interested in seeing the BRS-99. Pretty much impossible to handle this without hearing “UZI 9 mm” in the Terminator’s voice lol (though I guess a Polish accent would be more relevant)

large.jpg

It comes with both restricted and non-restricted barrels

large.jpg

xlarge.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Next up, the SAP-6 spring assisted pump action mag fed shotgun

xlarge.jpg

large.jpg

The new tactical version has a very beefy full length rail

xlarge.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

And the MKA 1919 mag fed shotgun for comparison

large.jpg

Ok, ok, you are all waiting for the Type 81, finally with the finished furniture

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

And for a more modern look, the available accessory rail

large.jpg

large.jpg

Nice to see the Lynx again

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Handguns including the Bersa Thunder 22-6

xlarge.jpg

As you all know, Tactical Imports is an official dealer for Extrema Ratio…

large.jpg

I was most looking forward to seeing the Nightmare karambit…and it is awesome!

large.jpg

large.jpg

Note the glass breaker on the ring

xlarge.jpg

Shown in both retracted and extended grips

large.jpg

xlarge.jpg

I LOVE the feel of the HF2 folder…or should I say “fixed-folder” because it features the same pin locking system as the RAO, essentially turning it into a fixed blade

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Finally got to see a Pugio..it was heavier than I expected

large.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Meanwhile the Landing Force was superlight…as it is an EOD knife made out of titanium!!

large.jpg

Good in reverse and forward grips

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Finally the Corvo

large.jpg

Blue Guns showcasing the very slick Shield optics that feature 4 reticles, including a dot surrounded by a circle made up of smaller dots

xlarge.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Thanks again to the TI guys for being such gracious hosts!

large.jpg

large.jpg

thanks...hard to say as i am not really a fan of the genre so can't compare it to similar guns

This is the first I've heard about the availability of a quad rail for the t81. Is there a price and a link to order one yet? The wood furniture sure looks a lot lighter than any pictures I've seen before. This makes me wonder how it'll look on the folding stock as the piece of plastic matches the darker wood unless they've made new lighter matching plastic for this furniture.

I got an email from TI saying they'll(T81) be here in July.

No. That is not what the email said.

We have been informed the production plan for 2017 was developed and the T81 production run was officially scheduled for this July.

The email said above, that production in China is slated to start in July. No expected delivery date was given.

^^^^^I'm sure he was referring to the Feb 21st email.....as I've received nothing since then

That wood looks sooo sweet on that type 81......can't wait to get my hands on one!

Back
Top Bottom