Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW: UNG-12 SEMI-AUTO Mag-Fed Tactical Bullpup

CGN Regular
    Length of pull? What is the choke thread? Would make for a nifty turkey shotgun

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rommelrommel View Post
    I'm a bit concerned about cerakoted polymer, if you bang it up is there black plastic under all the frames? There's a reason why all the tavor colours are molded plastic.
    Is the polymer lower cerakoted? or just the aluminum upper when going for colour choices? I suspect you are right that the lower is also cerakoted in order to provide all of those colour choices, although they should be able to add the colour to the polymer before it's molded. If this is the case then only the black one is of any interest to me.

Why do Turks have an oversized brake fetish when it comes to semi auto shotguns? Between that and the foregrip this looks too much like a nerf gun for me to take seriously. If it works, it works, but it certainly isn't elegant.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoxy7 View Post
    Is the polymer lower cerakoted? or just the aluminum upper when going for colour choices? I suspect you are right that the lower is also cerakoted in order to provide all of those colour choices, although they should be able to add the colour to the polymer before it's molded. If this is the case then only the black one is of any interest to me.
    I don't know for sure but the one Uzkon ad says that they're all cerakoted, it even suggests that the black ones are cerakoted as it says the cerakote colour is graphite black.

I like the FDE but might just stick to black as well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Could always go for having the upper cerakoted and leave the lower black polymer. I might do that with burnt bronze as my upper color choice.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    Reminds me of the rifle from halo... Looks pretty cool, but I wish it was all aluminum. Not a huge fan of polymer, but that's just me.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by infidel29 View Post
    Reminds me of the rifle from halo... Looks pretty cool, but I wish it was all aluminum. Not a huge fan of polymer, but that's just me.
    Weight saving!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    So when these become available( some time this spring/ late winter) are they going to have the new UN markings ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    These all looks to be CGI renderings...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack_Kerouac View Post
    Why do Turks have an oversized brake fetish when it comes to semi auto shotguns? Between that and the foregrip this looks too much like a nerf gun for me to take seriously. If it works, it works, but it certainly isn't elegant.
    I think some Turks just like to "over compensate"