Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: NEW: UNG-12 SEMI-AUTO Mag-Fed Tactical Bullpup

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    That's great!
    So do you guys have one in for frt approval?
    Any info would be appreciated as I have 2 on pre order ☺
    This. Any progress, where are we at with this?
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    They have just started manufacturing, so there hasn't been a chance to have them sent to us yet. But we have requested our samples as soon as possible. The manufacturer wants to get these to our market as quickly as you guys do
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Regular
    Not at the lab yet? Fantastic!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    Not at the lab yet? Fantastic!!
    But it's a garunty NR approval so that's fantastic
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

I'm sorry, I'm too lazy to read the thread entirely.

I know this gun hasn't arrived yet. Any comments or thoughts on proposed reliability?

Hard to beat a pump 12 gauge such as the prolific 870 or 500/590. An online retailer is selling mossbergs for 50% off on Boxing Day.

My question to fellow readers is, aside from rule of cool, and over all length/size, how would you compare a shotgun such as this against a proven pump action? I'm interested but specifically regarding the shooting performance and merit to cost ratio over that of a mossy.

Any case to be made for this being a superior shotgun, the UNG 12, over our current proven*cough rcmp don't read* "home defence" shotguns?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    It's not a pump so you can't compare it.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyK View Post
    Hard to beat a pump 12 gauge such as the prolific 870 or 500/590. An online retailer is selling mossbergs for 50% off on Boxing Day.

My question to fellow readers is, aside from rule of cool, and over all length/size, how would you compare a shotgun such as this against a proven pump action? I'm interested but specifically regarding the shooting performance and merit to cost ratio over that of a mossy.
    I guess it comes down to your budget. The Uzkon is definitely a luxury item. I doubt you'd hunt with it and not many clubs would let you use it at the trap range. It'd be great for shooting random stuff in the woods.
    If you're on a budget and want versatility, I'd get an 870 with a 30 inch barrel, then I'd get an 18 inch barrel from a certain dealer on this site for 79 bucks and you're set.
    I'm definitely interested for the cool factor.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer polskiogorki's Avatar
    I would say this gun is more just for fun... but honestly I can see myself taking it out for pushing deer when not in the stand due to the size of it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    A) There is nothing wrong with pre-orders escpecially if discount is given and deposit is fully refundable. It is a good practice especially if it helps to bring new exciting products.

B) I have more issues with "exclusivity" as it cuts competion, parts availability and quality of service. I also have some mistrust to quoted MSRP when retailer did not even put an order with manufacturer.

Thus, on this one I am with TI and not WS. However, TI should keep in mind how stupid they will look if the same gun shows up at other retail locations below TI's special price.

Anyway, I did not see the initial offer, but since it has been extended, I will place my deposit for black top, od green receiver (or all black if my color choice is not available)
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    I guess it comes down to your budget. The Uzkon is definitely a luxury item. I doubt you'd hunt with it and not many clubs would let you use it at the trap range. It'd be great for shooting random stuff in the woods.
    If you're on a budget and want versatility, I'd get an 870 with a 30 inch barrel, then I'd get an 18 inch barrel from a certain dealer on this site for 79 bucks and you're set.
    I'm definitely interested for the cool factor.

Why not? On what grounds?

(Not being a punk. Serious question. I'm not a trap guy.)
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.