Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW: UNG-12 SEMI-AUTO Mag-Fed Tactical Bullpup

I love bullpups. But before I shell out a penny I need to know the availability of the chokes and the barrel extention. The Puma K12 did not meet my expectations because it would not cycle trap loads. A barrel extention would have solved that. Please convince me as to why I should give up my 1989, 870 that has never once failed me in over 30 years of abuse? I need a gun that just works. Spare me the bullsht about high brass low brass ,full moon, or who made the shells. My 870 runs everything. Never once in at least 2k rounds of anything and everything has it failed me.
    Gun control must have failed in the UK.
    Why else would they try to ban kitchen knives?
    It's too bad you can't fix stupid.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VanIsleCam View Post
    I like the look of this and the sound of the deal but I guess it's a question of FRT?
    There is no FRT entry yet. Not published anyways. Which means the lab is still deciding.

So while TI may claim it is NR, the powers that be have made no such public decision.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Parcatol View Post
    Please convince me as to why I should give up my 1989, 870 that has never once failed me in over 30 years of abuse?
    Because we don't believe time travelers have the same rights as the rest of us.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    While the FRT has not been published, it is quite clear from the well documented technical information presented to us and passed on that the UNG-12 has an integrated bullpup receiver and not a separate bullpup stock.

In any case we have been assured this verification will take a few weeks with the information or at worst 60-90 days with a sample, well before spring. This is not an evaluation of semi-auto to full auto conversion, or seeing if this is a variant of anything. Normally we would not have made our announcement at this point, but the $200 pre-order discount from the manufacturer was too good not to pass on. All orders after Nov 30th will be $200 more.

In any case like we mentioned you are free to cancel at any time with full money back.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    So you've seen technical info and an information packet but haven't actually touched one yourself?

60 to 90 days for a lab evaluation? On a military designed semi auto? The current time on things such as that is 3 to 4 years. Like the Type 81 was.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by rommelrommel View Post
    If the right side charging handle is reciprocating you'll get more than brass in the face :/
    True true. Taken from the TheFirearmblog:
    They’re promising an ambidextrous magazine release, bolt release, safety lever, and charging handle. I notice in the video we see right hand charge on the bolt like an old SA-80, but you can clearly see an FS2000 style charging handle on the left side too.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...otgun-bullpup/
    -------------------------------

GunNutz
    Watching that video as a lefty makes me cringe. Sadly. Price is sure right.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VanIsleCam's Avatar
    Thanks fenceline.
    Proarm Militant - Variant Factory - Data Shopper - Fringe Minority

The shooter in this video is looking over the sights. Curious what a true cheek weld would look like. The charging handle also looks like it would take some practice getting to.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    So you've seen technical info and an information packet but haven't actually touched one yourself?

60 to 90 days for a lab evaluation? On a military designed semi auto? The current time on things such as that is 3 to 4 years. Like the Type 81 was.
    This isn't military at all. Uzkon only manufactures civilian shotguns.

Due to the nature of our business we are obviously are in regular contact with the RCMP for classifications, we are well aware of polices/procedures for different classifications well as current lab reforms
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca