huntsshield trigger lock

White Tiger

Regular
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey,

so I bought this trigger lock and its pissing me off, like I can't even change the combo no matter how hard I press on the keys they just wont turn, I tried to use a flathead to turn them while pressing on the small button and I have no luck.

I don't know if I am doing something wrong but the instructions on the piece of paper that comes with it don't seem to work.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/huntshield-gun-lock-combination-0755755p.html#srp

kind of don't wanna go back to the store to exchange it, since ill have to take a bus >,<. Does anyone have this locks? I might be doing something wrong...

Thanks for your helps!

quick update: managed to turn it, a number 1 is imprinted on my finger, but the combo wont change it says at 000

Last edited:
Probably returned it already but I have the same lock with the exact same problem. I own 5 of these already and no issues with the first 4, then #5 was a dud.

If you haven't already, return it for another one, then test it before you leave the parking lot.

I to have a bunch and encountered 1 lemon....I found it easier to change the combination with a pointy small finishing nail, opposed to a pen or punch. Just seemed to work better for me....

Back
Top Bottom