Thread: Huge thanks to Insite Arms

Wink Huge thanks to Insite Arms

HUGE thanks to Harley and everyone over at Insite Arms! I'm extremely happy with the job they did on my RPR, fitting it with a beautiful new barrel and one of their top tier muzzle breaks (Heathen break is outstanding by far one of the best breaks I’ve ever used) and adding a bit of colour to my rifle. Their barrel work is on point and fit and finish is 10/10.

One of my favorite things about Insite Arms is that first and foremost they are avid shooters, they understand what works and what doesn’t and being able to talk to them on that shooter to shooter level and maybe bug them with a million questions (sorry about that) was just the icing on the cake.

If there are other guys/gals out there looking to get better performance, or even just to add some colour to your rig, just stop looking and call the Insite Arms, talk to them and I’m willing to bet they can fix you up right.

Last edited by jnewing; 11-28-2016 at 08:42 PM.

Awesome review. I keep hearing more and more great things about the guys at Insite.

I have been asking them a bunch of questions here and there about a custom build which I am saving up money for. Can't wait to make a trip up there and really discuss options with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Clocked92 View Post
    Awesome review. I keep hearing more and more great things about the guys at Insite.

I have been asking them a bunch of questions here and there about a custom build which I am saving up money for. Can't wait to make a trip up there and really discuss options with them.
    You won't be disappointed they do outstanding work, I can't say enough good things about them. For sure the next rifle I get will be a custom build by them.

BANNED
    That's the best RPR I've ever seen, beautiful rifle!

Insite does excellent work, you're going to love your rifle!