SKS Mag adapter special, now with free XCR mag, limited special

Yeah its the Monte Carlo.
The idea was to make it low key, even the mil surp lovers at the range ask what it is. Lol
The tech sight is a nice backup and the scout scope mount is solid, with 2 rails I can switch up sights and keep 0.

Not for everyone but suits my needs.

Is there any discount to come in and pick up a mag adapter since there is free shipping? It probably would cost me around what shipping costs are to pick it up. I just like to idea of coming in and having it in hand tomorrow morning. :D

We close tues & thurs only, the store is open every other day. Shipping is a $14 flat rate, so you would save that, besides gas is 10 cents a liter cheaper out here, drive out with an empty tank! LOL.

We have not made another run, due to uncertainty with current situations... We have a preorder email, if we get enough interest, we will probably make another run, email to: hical@shaw.ca and make the subject Hical mag adapter. We will see how things go, stay united!!

Hey I need this too.
Do the XCR-M mags for 308 fit or are these too big caliber? I just bought a bunch of those!

EDIT: Oh wait I found the price was $199? WTF that is more than I paid for my SKS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom