Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Raveneye Peep Sight for the SKS

Thats cool. I have a buddy that has the same idea, his is performed little differently.
    Uses a sling stud and a little diy to get it on there. Not as clean but functional none the less.

In your design, how much of front sight can you see? Can you see the outer ring on the front sight?

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornychief View Post
    Thats cool. I have a buddy that has the same idea, his is performed little differently.
    Uses a sling stud and a little diy to get it on there. Not as clean but functional none the less.

In your design, how much of front sight can you see? Can you see the outer ring on the front sight?
    Front sight ring is hidden by the rear sight ring.

I ordered 2 and selected manual payment, will I get a call for the CC number?

Quote Originally Posted by apex survival View Post
    I ordered 2 and selected manual payment, will I get a call for the CC number?
    I email you and sort it out.

The fastest way to input a credit card is to choose ###### as the payment option, and when it asks you to login to your ###### you select "no I do not have a ###### account".

Then a screen pops up allowing you to input your credit card info.

Counter intuitive as all get out but it works ...

I think a Tapco hi viz front post will perfectly match the peep, looking forward to getting them - thanks again Dave.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    Front sight ring is hidden by the rear sight ring.
    Got mine and thanks. They are a perfect alignment with the front sight halo.

Having owned the Tech sight 100 & 200 (Have to take off every time cleaning, and the rear halo supersedes the front one by quite a lot, requires some getting used too.) Sights longer site radius and quick flip is its only winner.

Hical.ca peep (same alignment as the Magwedge by the way just you're fixed at the distance zeroed, excellent and solid) and same for the MoJo sight by the way.

Williams is an excellent peep, just fragile and no so durable in my books..

The Magwedge Raven has all of the positives above said + up to 1000m ( assuming you could shoot that far). IT IS pretty much perfect!

Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

Quote Originally Posted by Hornychief View Post

Bare in mind I have the Tech sight target thin front post (soon to be painted bright orange)..

But here ya go.

Ex NFA Member.

i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

Thanks Airborn, for the review and the pic.

You outlined exactly why we made this sight, and your experience with all the existing types is significant.

I felt there was a need for a better peep sight than what was currently available and this is the result.

Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    Thanks Airborn, for the review and the pic.

You outlined exactly why we made this sight, and your experience with all the existing types is significant.

I felt there was a need for a better peep sight than what was currently available and this is the result.

I saw a winner here that's all and thx. Simple, rugged, precise and a simple add on to a 60 year old proven sight. This will be a standard to all Sks's soon.

*Hint* Tech Sight made an excellent Sks front post but alas they do not ship to Canada no more. Another must, especially on the Chinese models..
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn_69 View Post
    [/B]

I saw a winner here that's all and thx. Simple, rugged, precise and a simple add on to a 60 year old proven sight. This will be a standard to all Sks's soon.

*Hint* Tech Sight made an excellent Sks front post but alas they do not ship to Canada no more. Another must, especially on the Chinese models..
    I am open to making replacement front sights, just need to figure out what people want.

The original sights look good to me in combination with the Raveneye, but I am open to feedback on the issue.

Feel free to email me with some suggestions.