Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Raveneye Peep Sight for the SKS

Very nice. My wife's outside so its time to order gun parts. Keep the SKS stuff coming.

Got one of these a month or so ago. Very nice. Good guy to deal with also. It does pair well with the Hi vis front post. I also ordered the extended mag release. The magwedge peep sight and mag release look like original parts. Very nice stuff. Thanks for making these products.

Which hi vis front post, craftsman? Im interested in getting the raveneye but have not settled on a front post to go with it . ..thin and hi viz sounds nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Abey0beyCeezy View Post
    Which hi vis front post, craftsman? Im interested in getting the raveneye but have not settled on a front post to go with it . ..thin and hi viz sounds nice.
    The orange tapco hi vis works good for me. Not aware of another hi vis make out there.

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar
    I am considering making some narrower front posts to go with the Raveneye, anyone interested?

Just the tapco assorted kit is what I used. I like the clear orange or red. If it's too thick gently put it in the chuck of a drill as a make shift lathe and file and sand it down to a finer tip.

Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    I am considering making some narrower front posts to go with the Raveneye, anyone interested?
    Any sks products that can make us shoot these more accurately is always interesting... I really like how "factory" you make your products look also. To clarify factory is a good thing imo

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftsman View Post
    Any sks products that can make us shoot these more accurately is always interesting... I really like how "factory" you make your products look also. To clarify factory is a good thing imo
    Thanks.

Its one of my criteria in making product so its nice to hear that people appreciate what we have done.

I am interested in narrow front post, update and i will order , will also tell friends and fam...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    I'd take a few.
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports