Trasharoos!!

Farmboy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
We were doing some organizing and found 10 of these. We thought they were sold out!

They can be found here on the website.

Trasharoo Spare Tire Trash bag. Hauls, up to 50 lbs of weight. Fits tires from 29" to 40". Drain holes in the bottom of bag in case of unexpected leaks. Heavy duty stitching with beefy construction to last thousands of miles off road. X-strap design for added strength. UV buckle covers come with every bag. Standard 1 year warranty on buckles and general failures. Sun fade does not fall under warranty.

Great for

Trash
Muddy recovery gear
Firewood
Bulky items that take up room in the vehicle
Dirty clothes
Wet items

IMG_9312_grande.jpg

How far back does the back room go? Does that pirate flag hide a portal to Narnia or something?

You should host an annual scavenger hunt, if you can find something Darren forgot about, you can have it!

Lol. Canada post sent me tracking info email 15 min ago saying they've picked up the package and it's on the way. So, basically about 55 min after ordering it was out the door. That's pretty damn fast guys, thanks!

I've had trasharoos on my wheelin rig for years. It's really great to have a real place to put the garbage and recycling when tore out in the bush. Worth every penny.

that's a cool product! Don't have an external spare anymore though.

I do, but it's under the bed of the pick-up. A variant of this that straps to the tailgate with the lid secure enough for when the tailgate is down might be interesting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom