Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nosler RDF bullets - 22cal, 6MM, 6.5MM AND 30CAL AVAILABLE FOR JAN

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_mcle View Post
    Is there a reason you never post pricing in your forums? I realize you can't give shipping cost but at least give use a unit price. It comes off kind of shady.

Ryan
    I do my research on every product I purchase. I have purchased a fair amount of reloading equipment from Jerry as well as new brass and Projectiles. His prices are the best in my experience. As a very appreciated side benefit, Jerry has a vast amount of firearms/shooting sports knowledge that he is willing to share with you should you have any questions. Win win.

Supporting Dealer
    Looks like all 4 options will be coming up shortly. Appreciate all the enquiries and orders. Supply will be limited so pm or email info@mysticprecision.com to book.

Reports continue to be quite positive wrt to accuracy and BC.

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyg00 View Post
    I do my research on every product I purchase. I have purchased a fair amount of reloading equipment from Jerry as well as new brass and Projectiles. His prices are the best in my experience. As a very appreciated side benefit, Jerry has a vast amount of firearms/shooting sports knowledge that he is willing to share with you should you have any questions. Win win.
    Glad I can be of help. Always trying to keep the pricing and selection positive.

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12