$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nosler RDF bullets - 22cal, 6MM, 6.5MM AND 30CAL AVAILABLE FOR JAN

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_mcle View Post
    Is there a reason you never post pricing in your forums? I realize you can't give shipping cost but at least give use a unit price. It comes off kind of shady.

Ryan
    I do my research on every product I purchase. I have purchased a fair amount of reloading equipment from Jerry as well as new brass and Projectiles. His prices are the best in my experience. As a very appreciated side benefit, Jerry has a vast amount of firearms/shooting sports knowledge that he is willing to share with you should you have any questions. Win win.
    I am a Canadian, a free Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship God in my own way, free to stand for what I think is right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.

Supporting Dealer
    Looks like all 4 options will be coming up shortly. Appreciate all the enquiries and orders. Supply will be limited so pm or email info@mysticprecision.com to book.

Reports continue to be quite positive wrt to accuracy and BC.

Jerry

First Impressions of the Nosler 22cal 70gr RDF... find me on Facebook Mystic Precision Inc.

Shilen now offering Ruger Precision Rifle Prefits. Krieger will follow shortly

Lapua Brass and Bullets

Email me at info@mysticprecision.com or PM

Supporting Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyg00 View Post
    I do my research on every product I purchase. I have purchased a fair amount of reloading equipment from Jerry as well as new brass and Projectiles. His prices are the best in my experience. As a very appreciated side benefit, Jerry has a vast amount of firearms/shooting sports knowledge that he is willing to share with you should you have any questions. Win win.
    Glad I can be of help. Always trying to keep the pricing and selection positive.

Jerry

First Impressions of the Nosler 22cal 70gr RDF... find me on Facebook Mystic Precision Inc.

Shilen now offering Ruger Precision Rifle Prefits. Krieger will follow shortly

Lapua Brass and Bullets

Email me at info@mysticprecision.com or PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12