Canada Ammo - New Arrivals December 2nd

I was about to buy a different C-96 bb from cabelas, but the plastic body turned me off. This one says metal... I might just have to have it.

Originally Posted by VancouverS4
If they did nothing but look like a firearm they would be a replica but they function as a bb gun so not a replica.

You sure about that.

This became a little controversial - largely deleted - But I got a straight answer from the CFO and thought I'd share - in particular because I was wr... - wrrrr... <sigh> WRONG

If you can't be bothered reading any further, the short answer is they are perfectly legal - per the firearms tech at the CFO.

They are - in fact firearms - as per the criminal code, so don't fall under the replica definition. (No, they don't have to be 500 fps to be a firearm)

They also look pretty cool and just might some value in a practice routine.

Hope you don't mind me resurrecting this Canada Ammo - had to admit I was wrong. Sorry.

Rob!

This became a little controversial - largely deleted - But I got a straight answer from the CFO and thought I'd share - in particular because I was wr... - wrrrr... <sigh> WRONG

If you can't be bothered reading any further, the short answer is they are perfectly legal - per the firearms tech at the CFO.

They are - in fact firearms - as per the criminal code, so don't fall under the replica definition. (No, they don't have to be 500 fps to be a firearm)

They also look pretty cool and just might some value in a practice routine.

Hope you don't mind me resurrecting this Canada Ammo - had to admit I was wrong. Sorry.

Rob!

Thanks for the clarification Rob.

Just bought the Mauser M712 and I can't stop shooting the damn thing. What a blast on full auto!

Back
Top Bottom